The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
4254562772567ca88aa15899984912fe3c8.gif

Morning Ann :D

That picture is not going to help you know...Trac already has delusions of being angelic!!!

Morning Everyone...hope you all have a lovely day :D

Morning Clair - and anyone else who comes in.
Morning David xxx I have a major quandry going on here...just forund a 12 month black and white bitch for sale, she looks so unhappy in her kennel in the picture...but they want £350 for her :(

Am I hearing you correctly? Trac and angel in the same sentence? :eek:
Don't worry June, she's dellusional!

look at this http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=291074
What Clair? You are selling Bluebell on Epupz? :eek: Oh no, you mean we should sell Trac on Epupz? (w00t)

Seriously, are you thinking about it Clairy? She looks nice, but rather a lot of money for a fully grown whippet. I wonder why they are selling her? She is nice and shiny and looks in good condition though. You'd have a pair of bookends (w00t)

What Clair? You are selling Bluebell on Epupz? :eek: Oh no, you mean we should sell Trac on Epupz? (w00t)

Seriously, are you thinking about it Clairy? She looks nice, but rather a lot of money for a fully grown whippet. I wonder why they are selling her? She is nice and shiny and looks in good condition though. You'd have a pair of bookends (w00t)
But she looks so sad :( and a bit frightened...and the kennels is grotty...and... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and yes she is too much...

Morning Ann :D  

That picture is not going to help you know...Trac already has delusions of being angelic!!!

Morning Everyone...hope you all have a lovely day :D

Yeah, she even thinks Red Bull gives her angel wings ;) :lol:

Yeah, she even thinks Red Bull gives her angel wings ;) :lol:
PMSL she'll need a lot more than a can of red bull for her to get any where near angelic...

being as angelic as i am o:) i shall forgive you all :D

I think you're all being rather unkind to poor Trac!:eek:
I'd normally say she deserves it David, but she has been so good lately. Tonight is her last night for a while as she is off to Liz's (without me :( ) So no doubt she will be up to something later :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back