The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hely hope you have a lovely time in Brighton this weekend ,you deserve to be spolit :huggles: :huggles:

morning thank goodness its friday !!!!!! have a great day :D

974476.gif

morning me luvlies!!!

gotta stop going on ebay :eek: keep spending and spending :wacko: its so addictive...i am like a demented woman when bidding on something...glued to the computer screen,hot sweats..frequent outbursts of foul language when i get outbid....thats why i come onto k9 to relax :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
hely..if i dont see you later have a fantastic weekend!!!! and go easy on the poor bloke eh?? :-

Afternoon covenesses :lol:

hey i have been thinking do beavis and buthead wear balacalardas :lol: :lol:

funny things are happening here son...last night a mug fell off the windowsill and its normally one of the dogs who walk along the sill,drink the dregs out and knock it off but they where all asleep :eek: and in the night there was a noise coming from me wardrobe...like hangers rattling together :eek: couldnt get back to sleep...grabbed me hammer from under the bed and sat waiting for someone to jump out on me..well..you know how your mind goes into overdrive at night

Hello debbie :huggles: how u hun ?

:eek: OMG have you seen the cctv footage from australia on sky news ? A woman let go of her pushchair and it fell onto the train track and was hit by a train :eek:

The buggy with 6 month old baby in it was dragged along 35 metres :eek: and apparently the baby only has a bump on his head :sweating: :sweating:

funny things are happening here son...last night a mug fell off the windowsill and its normally one of the dogs who walk along the sill,drink the dregs out and knock it off but they where all asleep :eek: and in the night there was a noise coming from me wardrobe...like hangers rattling together :eek: couldnt get back to sleep...grabbed me hammer from under the bed and sat waiting for someone to jump out on me..well..you know how your mind goes into overdrive at night

you been watching to many horror films sarah

PMSL

can just emagine you sitting in your bed weilding a hammer :lol:

Did ya have one too many last night by any chance sarah :- :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back