The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i could murder a steak right now.....bloody starving :wacko: all bloody and covered in bearnaise sauce with chips..mmm..sod the salad just gimme the meat!!!

oohh your making me hungry sarah......steak and chips......soooo bloody that you dont need sauce, you can dip your chips into the blood...mmm yumyum yum.....need to go and eat something now ;)

oh shut up hely!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooo hungry....fancy a carvery...the ones up the pub are gorgeous......

lol...i wish sarah :D

just making some toast....gotta eat something now........lemon curd on it :D

:x :x :x bloody staek oh god no, mine has to be not mooing anymore for me to eat it

and lemon curd :x :x

aarrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..forgot to get the chicken out to defrost last night so off to frigging asda AGAIN to buy fresh...grrrrrrr....hate that supermarket :angry:

LATERS

k9 has really gone to pot hasnt it? offensive posts that are still in full view to be seen......obvious fake names joining all the time...honestly....

i see the golden girls have struck again......or should i say grannys :p how they get away with this i do not know they need to get there heads out of one of each others arses . this is a website for anyone not just you muck raking trolls :D
:D

k9 has really gone to pot hasnt it? offensive posts that are still in full view to be seen......obvious fake names joining all the time...honestly....
shocking isnt it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
really need to get butt into gear..off to brighton for the weekend tomorrow with robert...got do my packing and pack for betsy & Bill as well..they are off to my mum & dads....cant wait :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oh fun and games we are all having today arent we :teehee: almost a shame i have to go to work to miss all the excitement...not :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back