The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Morning Hely, Debbie and Clair :huggles: Awwwww bless little Bill :wub: grow up quick eh hely :(

I bet Hannah looked like 'that lady' :- oh yes Alice Cooper :D eh David :lol: :teehee:

Thx for tip off about 'That' thread sarah :lol: nice response hely :lol:
pmsl...sarah tipped me off as well.........i have visions of hairy bits now :x :x

what cracks me up is that debbie was just offering some advice :blink: ...i dont know a huge amount about dogs but those pups looked under weight and not good at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know hely....thats what i said on there :thumbsup: then she got slagged off for it :angry:

oh i see you having visions of hairy things now hely, lucky girl you :lol: :lol:

here's something to put everything into perspective...we had a wedding a neary a fortnight ago...young couple, I've known them for years and the brides mum...well the Groom died yesterday...looking after his business as they had had robberies so he stayed at the office and was killed by fumes from the heater...how tragic, can't believe it...she'll never get over that, they were childhood sweethearts and been together for 12 years :( :( :( :(

here's something to put everything into perspective...we had a wedding a neary a fortnight ago...young couple, I've known them for years and the brides mum...well the Groom died yesterday...looking after his business as they had had robberies so he stayed at the office and was killed by fumes from the heater...how tragic, can't believe it...she'll never get over that, they were childhood sweethearts and been together for 12 years :( :( :( :(
sorry to hear that clair, that is so tragic beyond words,

Oh no Clair :( I am so sorry to hear that :( That is just awful :( ......as you say it does put things into perspective doesnt it :b

that is so tragic clair :(

Hey you lot take a look at what nicky has written on 'that' thread ........pmsl :lol: :lol:

oh no that is just to awful....that poor girl and all the family....... :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back