The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was tipped off about that post hence the late reply to it :D the reply in lurchers was a joke sense of humour needed i think , must dash got some chickins to pluck :wacko: :wacko:

have i missed something here?

Hello Trac, Clair and Sarah - yes I'm well thanks.

Sorry to hear about your computer Clair

Yes you have june calling me sick for speaking my opinion & one of your protectors has took it of to protect her aww .......suppose that's what mods are for ;)

Yes you have june calling me sick for speaking my opinion & one of your protectors has took it of to protect her aww .......suppose that's what mods are for ;)
:unsure: protectors

Why have you come on to this thread? Surely it holds no interest for you? or do you feel like causing hag all the time?

Don't really want to come on but when you are told your being slanderd & abused I will defend myself everyone has opinions just cos they differ no need for abuse , why do your lot go on other threads to stir the fudge up stay on this weird thred

nicola..thats you isnt it? what is your beef? really..you said you had a life but so far i see no evidence of that...you have been on here for pretty much most of the day....

Good evening all who pop in :huggles:

Sarah i think your hair would look lovely like that pic ;) so i say go for it hun :thumbsup: pics please after :D

What the hell is k9 turning into lately :wacko: seems the place to be if you want a fight :wacko: :blink:

hi son!!! yeah..think i will go for it.....need a change! hows all with you chick? xxx

Well girls, I don't know what the Hag is after coming on here -_- but best ignored eh? :D You know what they say - "don't feed the trolls" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back