The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
see the shit has hit the fan again on here...billyboy's turn now...i am appalled by this arent you? beggers belief on leasing a dog out....is money that important? :(

morning :D

ohh have a missed it again ;)

seems like there is always something going on on here at thre mo....why cant folk just chill out !

Lots of nastiness, Judy and Nigel must be beginning to realise just how much moderating I did when I was a mod :( Some people seem to be nasty for the sake of it - sad eh?

i thought sharon made a lot of good points that i hope billy answers to but no doubt the thread will turn into a slagging match...fake names appear like the one who had a dig at you june ;) and them it will all be removed and have got abso nowhere

opinions please ladies!!! want my haircut like posh spice....had it done like it a few years back but shall i get it done again? fed up with what i have now

victoria-beckham.jpg

opinions please ladies!!! want my haircut like posh spice....had it done like it a few years back but shall i get it done again? fed up with what i have now
victoria-beckham.jpg
My opinion is go for it or like danni whatsher face off x factor both will really suit you,

Hello to all of you by the way, fun in here again :D

alright deb! i dont know...another digging match on here eh??!!! it will get nowhere....be removed and nothing gets done apart from everyone getting riled up on here

alright deb! i dont know...another digging match on here eh??!!! it will get nowhere....be removed and nothing gets done apart from everyone getting riled up on here

i know what you mean but why is it the arsewipe get away with crap and nothing is said :D

Last edited by a moderator:
victoria-beckham.jpg
yep go for it sarah.....ive just had mine cut .......feels mucho better :D

i know what you mean but why is it the arsewipe get away with crap and nothing is said :D
quite right debbie...i dont confess to know loads about the greyhound world...but i sure as hell know what sounds right or wrong......i had to try and stop myself from from calling him alsorts !!

quite right debbie...i dont confess to know loads about the greyhound world...but i sure as hell know what sounds right or wrong......i had to try and stop myself from from calling him alsorts !!
now i am a cow, pmsl

there is some right idiots on here, that know nothing but thinks its ok to lease out bitches just for money

can we get back to me please? my hair?? remember??

:teehee:

think i will get it cut....hate it at the mo...went down the bank earlier and there was this woman in there with orange hair and the weirdest syle i had ever seen...it was a really short bob and really wide...bizarre..look like she had a giant wotsit on her head :teehee:

think i will get it cut....hate it at the mo...went down the bank earlier and there was this woman in there with orange hair and the weirdest syle i had ever seen...it was a really short bob and really wide...bizarre..look like she had a giant wotsit on her head :teehee:

Afternoon all :D ,sarah go for it i think it would suit you :)

Afternoon all :D ,sarah go for it i think it would suit you :)
pmsl..i have already said go it...christ your so needy...pmsl....mine is now in a layered bob...inbetween chin and shoulders....feel much better for having it done...it was getting to long and looking lank ;)

had a woman round earlier about renting one of the rooms...jeez....the room i showed her is huge...and then the haggling started..."oh its a bit expensive" cos i didnt back down she then tried the sob story "oh where i am now its horrible and the men just drink and party all night long..i am scared..i really want to stay with you blah blah blah" I know what the renting prices are in Poole and a lot of then are crappy little rooms and have to use a shared bathroom..all here are fitted with en-suites....bang in centre of poole we are..car park at the back...no way am i dropping the price..had a nurse come round desparate to stay but cos the meters arent fitted yet so i had to let her down...i know i will fill it with hospital staff no problem cos of the interest i have had from there...some people want summit for nowt dont they :wacko:

had a woman round earlier about renting one of the rooms...jeez....the room i showed her is huge...and then the haggling started..."oh its a bit expensive" cos i didnt back down she then tried the sob story "oh where i am now its horrible and the men just drink and party all night long..i am scared..i really want to stay with you blah blah blah" I know what the renting prices are in Poole and a lot of then are crappy little rooms and have to use a shared bathroom..all here are fitted with en-suites....bang in centre of poole we are..car park at the back...no way am i dropping the price..had a nurse come round desparate to stay but cos the meters arent fitted yet so i had to let her down...i know i will fill it with hospital staff no problem cos of the interest i have had from there...some people want summit for nowt dont they :wacko:

always one sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back