The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Morning all :huggles: Hope you all have a good day :)

:clown: :clown: HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY CHARLIE :clown: :clown:

Hope he has a great day sarah, even if he has to go to school :D

Afternoon FAO'S :D .......... Hope Charlie has a great birthday sarah :) :) :) :)

just let Flynn out in kitchen to feed him and i forgot charlie's birthday cake was on the side...flynn spotted it..i spotted flynn spotting it...next thing flynn flew across...up on his legs with me virtually on his back grabbing his collar and pushing the cake away with me other hand "NOOOOOO FLYNNN NOOOOOOOOOOO!"..another second he would have sunk his gnashers into it :sweating: there's me wrestling with him..he is sooo strong and so big...like a scene out of grizzly adams it was :wacko: feel like i have been beat up :sweating:

after weeks of me moaning to the caretaker at work for new mop heads he presented me with one yesterday! great i thought..wrong....stuck it in me mop bucket and it drunk all the water....and needed the strength of geoff capes to wring the bugger out :sweating: trying to wield the thing across the floor was a nightmare so i changed it for one of the bald mopheads! much better :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
just let Flynn out in kitchen to feed him and i forgot charlie's birthday cake was on the side...flynn spotted it..i spotted flynn spotting it...next thing flynn flew across...up on his legs with me virtually on his back grabbing his collar and pushing the cake away with me other hand "NOOOOOO FLYNNN NOOOOOOOOOOO!"..another second he would have sunk his gnashers into it :sweating: there's me wrestling with him..he is sooo strong and so big...like a scene out of grizzly adams it was :wacko: feel like i have been beat up :sweating:
:eek: close call

after weeks of me moaning to the caretaker at work for new mop heads he presented me with one yesterday! great i thought..wrong....stuck it in me mop bucket and it drunk all the water....and needed the strength of geoff capes to wring the bugger out :sweating: trying to wield the thing across the floor was a nightmare so i changed it for one of the bald mopheads! much better :teehee:
:lol:

it was trace.....honestly its a nightmare with him....spesh when he has a big birthday in his sight :lol:

i am getting so much sleep at night and i feel worse than ever for it,how can i be so tired in the day???...i think too much sleep is bad for me..i really do....will stay up late tonight and see if i feel any different

i am getting so much sleep at night and i feel worse than ever for it,how can i be so tired in the day???...i think too much sleep is bad for me..i really do....will stay up late tonight and see if i feel any different
know what you mean sarah ,the more sleep i get the more tired i am during the day ,i keep falling a sleep in the bath :b

sarah he thought it was his cake leave the boy alone :lol:

Happy birthday Charlie enjoy your steak :D

(w00t) Tracey that is very dangerous to fall asleep in the bath!, not only can you drown but your blood cools as the water temperature does, which causes your body to go into shock! and render you unconcious, dangerous!! :eek: xx

Hello Helen :huggles: Nice to see you in here :D

Mind you once you enter there is no escape :- :lol: :p

(w00t) Tracey that is very dangerous to fall asleep in the bath!, not only can you drown but your blood cools as the water temperature does, which causes your body to go into shock! and render you unconcious, dangerous!! :eek: xx
:eek: Good job i've started showering more often then ;) as i always fall asleep in the bath :b :blink:

:D :D heloooooo,I am in but can't fine me way out now pmsl, only joking,x nice to c u,x and it is dangerous!!! so take care,xx ;)

see the shit has hit the fan again on here...billyboy's turn now...i am appalled by this arent you? beggers belief on leasing a dog out....is money that important? :(

I'm so excited - Sweep is going to meet his girlfriend Grace tomorrow :D Hopefully puppies will be here just before Christmas :teehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back