The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) morning hope everyone that is poorly is feeling better

i need to sort this wheezing out its worse at night ,will see if i can get in at the Drs monday

so proud of my lee ,got a post card from his history teacher today ,saying how pleased they are with his work ,its nice they took the time to send that :D

tracey,get the doc to check your peak flow when you go......you might need steroids or something else to ease the wheezing...hope he sorts it for you x

tracey,get the doc to check your peak flow when you go......you might need steroids or something else to ease the wheezing...hope he sorts it for you x
will do sarah thanks ........ dont steroids put weight on :unsure:

oh tracey...dont worry about that ffs......your breathing is more important ya daft mare!!!!!!!! maybe a steriod inhaler will help.....or the ventolin one...you may not need it all the time just when you are wheezy.....now you listen to aunty sarah and get your breathing right....but defo get them to do a peak flow.....AND IF THEY GIVE YOU STEROIDS YOU TAKE THEM...otherwise you will have me too answer too!!!!! seriously hun, get it sorted yeah? xxxxx

"WALKS IN WITH HER FACE MASK "YOU LOT BETTER NOT GIVE ME THE LURGY OR IL BE CRASHING AT ONE OF YOURS SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF ME :p

HOPE YOUR ALL FEELING BETTER SOON ME LOVERS ,IL DO A COMPO BEGINIG OF NEXT WEEK TO CHEER YOU ALL UP :* :*

oh tracey...dont worry about that ffs......your breathing is more important ya daft mare!!!!!!!! maybe a steriod inhaler will help.....or the ventolin one...you may not need it all the time just when you are wheezy.....now you listen to aunty sarah and get your breathing right....but defo get them to do a peak flow.....AND IF THEY GIVE YOU STEROIDS YOU TAKE THEM...otherwise you will have me too answer too!!!!! seriously hun, get it sorted yeah? xxxxx

:oops: i will sarah :huggles: :huggles:

i need to sort this wheezing out its worse at night ,will see if i can get in at the Drs monday

so proud of my lee ,got a post card from his history teacher today ,saying how pleased they are with his work ,its nice they took the time to send that :D
Oi! You pretending to be ok to me via text you wench :angry: ...will be having words on Monday my girl :angry: ...and you didn't tell me about Lee :eek: ...he's a good lad...don't get that from you does he :angry:

Breathable steroids have no affect on the body at all you dozy mare...you breath them in...you breath them out...on the way they open up your airways...

"WALKS IN WITH HER FACE MASK "YOU LOT BETTER NOT GIVE ME THE LURGY OR IL BE CRASHING AT ONE OF YOURS SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF ME :p  

HOPE YOUR ALL FEELING BETTER SOON ME LOVERS ,IL DO A COMPO BEGINIG OF NEXT WEEK TO CHEER YOU ALL UP :* :*
Woo Hoo Compo time :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oi! You pretending to be ok to me via text you wench :angry: ...will be having words on Monday my girl :angry: ...and you didn't tell me about Lee :eek: ...he's a good lad...don't get that from you does he :angry:

Breathable steroids have no affect on the body at all you dozy mare...you breath them in...you breath them out...on the way they open up your airways...

Woo Hoo Compo time :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:oops: guess im for it monday night :sweating:

sorry thought i did say about lee

life can be cruel at times ,one of Adams friends at work lost his wife in the early hours of this morning ,she had cancer was 33 and leaves a 5 year old boy :(

life can be cruel at times ,one of Adams friends at work lost his wife in the early hours of this morning ,she had cancer was 33 and leaves a 5 year old boy :(
That's awful Trac - life just isn't fair sometimes is it?

when you hear things like that it really puts life into perspective doesnt it??? i moan and go about things but hey!!! i am still here..really just need to enjoy what we have cos you never know what is around the corner........

when you hear things like that it really puts life into perspective doesnt it??? i moan and go about things but hey!!! i am still here..really just need to enjoy what we have cos you never know what is around the corner........
very true sarah ,thing is this poor woman had cancer last year and after a big battle was given the all clear ,only found out it returned less than 4 weeks ago

You're so right Sarah!

That is sad Trac, and so unfair :(

Lovely to see you here Mr McD, I won't ask for a note this time, as long as you promise to keep coming back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back