The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
nancy has a set of peaky chops on her...shaking too....she is arguing with me about school but if she gets worse she aint going...she wants to go tomorrow :blink: its only Holly and Nance who seem to hate having time off..the boys love it :teehee:

think i would have got it by now deb......at least they have all gone down with it at the same time...its charlie,he still looks dreadful..has a yellowish tinge to his face all the time....coughing like a good'un to he is...they all are saying that...why do you think i m sat out here and not in the lounge with them :D

Morning :D

i have woken up with a stiff neck and a sore throat and to top it all i can't taste me fags or tea :angry:

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Morning :D i have woken up with a stiff neck and a sore throat and to top it all i can't taste me fags or tea :angry:

Oh no Debbie, sounds like you are going down with it too. I couldn't sleep last night, either bunged up or sneezing and running - eeuuuugghh! Got a fuzzy head this morning. Might have a snooze on the settee later. I need more toast and butter I think - well they do say feed a cold don't they :unsure:

blimey..think i will keep away from here..you lot are all ill :wacko: oh dear.....sending well wishes to you all and hope feel better soon :thumbsup:

miserable here today :( rainy and windy.....just want to snuggle up on settee with the duvet and watch dvd's.....how cool would that be? oh well.....will do that tonight when get home from work :D

Hiya sarah just popped in, still can't taste me fags,

off out in a bit to get little miss hannah

so have a good day

might be doing the same as you later sofa quilt and dvd's nice nice horror ones i think :D

sounds a plan..i am going to rent angels and demons on dvd...read the book and i loved that so hopefully the film will be as good....have a good day

LATERS

i fancy that one too,

i think i will watch the unborn again and shite meself like i did last time :D

have a good day and speak laters

Morning :D i have woken up with a stiff neck and a sore throat and to top it all i can't taste me fags or tea :angry:

Oh no Debbie, sounds like you are going down with it too. I couldn't sleep last night, either bunged up or sneezing and running - eeuuuugghh! Got a fuzzy head this morning. Might have a snooze on the settee later. I need more toast and butter I think - well they do say feed a cold don't they :unsure:
oh you poor things ,look after yourseleves and get plenty of rest :huggles: :huggles:

alright chuffs..damn quiet in here..oh i am bolloxed -_- so tired...gonna make the most of this kid free night and watch what I want to watch on the box....honestly cant take anymore spongebob :wacko: or even worse I carly which is the most dreadful american bratty dross drivel that Holly insists on watching.......duvet out..snuggle up with my furry faced kids instead....and i told them its a spongebob free zone tonight! Murph had a moan but tough titties i told him :teehee: spent a hour gasbagging with one of the teachers tonight....we sat on desks putting the world to rights..which was lovely but then i had to rush around like a loon getting all me work done :wacko:

enjoy your evening sarah, i am gonna do the same give hannah a nice bath put her to bed then sprawl out on the sofa watching dvd's with me quilt and its a fifi one :D

oh i'm fed up with feeling shite...I ache and am freezing tonight...head feels like crap too..

oh i'm fed up with feeling shite...I ache and am freezing tonight...head feels like crap too..
:( poor you too clair ,shame its not this weekend i am there to look after you :huggles: :huggles:

Have a good evening Sarah & Debbie. I'm having a quiet one myself. Still snivelling and sneezing :( Damson Gin is making me feel better though :D

Clair, sorry to hear you're having a bad night, hope you improve during the evening - it's the weekend!

Catch you all tomorrow, I'm having an early night to catch up on some sleep :)

Night Night Juney, hope you have a good weekend and feel loads better...you deserve it after feeling ill whilst having time off from work xxx Take care xxx

Have a good evening Sarah & Debbie. I'm having a quiet one myself. Still snivelling and sneezing :( Damson Gin is making me feel better though :D  

Clair, sorry to hear you're having a bad night, hope you improve during the evening - it's the weekend!

Catch you all tomorrow, I'm having an early night to catch up on some sleep :)
night,night juney ,hope you are soon on the mend :huggles: :huggles: ,the damson gin will help ,one of your five a day :-

Night Night Juney, hope you have a good weekend and feel loads better...you deserve it after feeling ill whilst having time off from work xxx Take care xxx
you get better soon hun too ,dont like to think of my little dibs poorly :huggles: :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back