The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sarah i know you thought it was a joke at first lol ,let me know if the tip about vicks worked ,i will buy some tomorrow to see if it helps me :)

Thursday-1.gif

well....they still are coughing bad this morning trace so not really sure if it worked though...but will do it again tonight :thumbsup:

Morning folkers :D

sarah.....hope they all start feeling better soon.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im really starting to miss the noise that is Betsy........its way to quiet in the evenings and it means i have to talk to Robert.....cant wait for her to get back tomorrow afternoon........not looking forward to the washing though...they photos of them on the school blog..there was one of Betsy waist deep fully clothed in a lake ;) ;)

Morning lovelies - I've woken up with a very sore throat, and stuffy nose :( I haven't had a cold for about 3 years, and I want to know who gave this one to me :angry: I'm off work on holiday for goodness sake!! Oh well, it's easier to suffer at home than at work I suppose. Hope your lot are feeling better soon Sarah, it's such a worry. Is it too early for a hot toddy??? Maybe I'll just sample some of my Damson Gin, I've put cloves in one bottle, the cloves might help numb my throat??? Sounds like a good excuse............ see y'all later :teehee:

never too early for a hot toddy!!! think i will join yer :teehee: got sid sprawled out on one settee and stan on the other...." mum...can we have a drink?" "muuuuuum...we need calpol" its quite a long way from my lounge to the kitchen so i am up and down like the proverbial blue ass fly..."muuuuuuuuuuuum!! we feel poorly" and so on...............then i heard them both cracking up at something on the telly so i am down like a shot "right! uniforms on,if your well enough to laugh then you can go to school" should have seen the faces on them :teehee: very quiet they are now ;)

finally a day without rain.....freezing though...feet are like blocks of ice.........will put some socks on....maybe two pairs...no...just the one....will make a hot chocolate....have some toast and lurpak.....maybe marmite on it...hmmmmm

See hely...I am still trying here :thumbsup: see if you can top that

Morning lovelies - I've woken up with a very sore throat, and stuffy nose :( I haven't had a cold for about 3 years, and I want to know who gave this one to me :angry: I'm off work on holiday for goodness sake!! Oh well, it's easier to suffer at home than at work I suppose. Hope your lot are feeling better soon Sarah, it's such a worry. Is it too early for a hot toddy??? Maybe I'll just sample some of my Damson Gin, I've put cloves in one bottle, the cloves might help numb my throat??? Sounds like a good excuse............ see y'all later :teehee:
Aww poor you juney :huggles: :huggles: ,it wasnt me honest,a drop of damson gin is just what you need ,doubt there will be any for wales at easter (w00t)

i really need to sort myself out and get an appointment at the Doc's , had a wheezy chest for a few weeks ,think its these BP tablets :unsure:

sarah hope the kids feel better soon

spider just ran out from one sofa to the other one........trying to dodge the rent i reckon ;)

wonder how long it would take me to count all my freckles :unsure:

saw a bird in the garden :))

dont know what to have for dinner tonight...should i do spicy again or should i go for plain old english.....oohhh will need to start thinking about that one...... :blink:

looking for boutique hotels in kemptown brighton.....found a elvis room................robert says no :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
as soon as mum comes in to watch these lot i am going shoe shopping :D really want a new pair to go with my new jeans i bought...

saw a lovely pair in marks and spencers..that was in the bournemouth branch so hopefully they will have them in poole..or i will kick off in the store...i tell yer i will...make a big massive scene in front of everyone :rant:

i wont really...just get in the prev and drive to bournemouth

Oh happy Days

crappola on fao thats what i like to see :lol: :lol:

have a lovely time in brighton might gatecrash your anniversary hely as it is on 40 mins away :wacko:

shoes sarah i thought the ones you got for your birthday were the ones you were gonna wear i think i will start calling you painted emelda :lol:

yeah....i do have them but i liked these ones :D a girlie can never have too many shoes

oh i meant to tell ya deb that pink corset on ebay went for 21 quid and guess who forget to put maximum bid in??? :b i would have put in 30 for that...

oh i meant to tell ya deb that pink corset on ebay went for 21 quid and guess who forget to put maximum bid in??? :b i would have put in 30 for that...
you said you weren't gonna have the pink one :blink:

21 quid blimey that was cheep your have to watch out for another one, and then get a purple one :D

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like your gonna have every colour, you must get a electric blue one that would look class :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back