The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
smiliegm08.gif

Morning my luvvers! Hope you are all well, sorry to hear about the kids Sarah - such a worry.

Clairy, get back to your studying, you haven't got time to be mooching on here!! :eek:

Trac, I hope you are feeling better this morning :huggles:

Good morning all you lovely FAOers :huggles:

Nice to see you popped in ann :)

Good luck with all the study clair ;)

Sarah, i hope the kids are feeing a bit better today, and that the rest of you stay well :thumbsup:

Trac i hope you are feeling better too :huggles:

Have a good day :D its pissing down again here :angry:

morning all , :D

sarah hope Charlie is on the mend :huggles: :huggles:

thank you juney & sonia :huggles: :huggles: im feeling much better ,just seem to be getting one cold after an other ,dont know why :unsure:

hope everyone is ok :)

nice to see you to see you nice ann :teehee: well...charlie is a bit better..the sickness has gone but has the most awful hacking cough..holly is ok so she will be back to school tomoz...chuffing it down here to son :angry: miserable weather..hope all ok :D

morning folkers :D

sarah...hope the kiddies are feeling better....liberty has a god awful cough.....kept the whole house awake all last night :(

Betsy has gone on her weeks trip with the school... the house is very quiet without her singing and dancing around ;)

crappy weather here.......!

Roberts sister has just been told she has breast cancer........shes only 45 and has 5 kids......so not fair :rant: :rant:

sarah...hope the kiddies are feeling better....liberty has a god awful cough.....kept the whole house awake all last night :(

Betsy has gone on her weeks trip with the school... the house is very quiet without her singing and dancing around ;)

Roberts sister has just been told she has breast cancer........shes only 45 and has 5 kids......so not fair :rant: :rant:
oh hely im so sorry to hear that about Roberts sister :(

my tattoo lad just rang me and he has carpal tunnel syndrome so he has cut out a lot of clients and just doing the ones he wants to tattoo but i have to wait till nov now...really chuffed off..i know he cant help it but I WANT IT FINISHED NOW :rant: sarah jumping up and down like a spoiled brat...on the plus side he has given me even more discount for the inconvience....................

thanks for the pm trac x

thanks sarah....life is a bitch at times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im good thanks sarah xxxxx

kelly, thanks for the text sweetie, hope you are well xx

So sorry to hear that Hely. Fingers crossed they have caught it in time, and all will be well :huggles:

your welcome i just feel for you all these things always seem to happen to the decent amongst us :angry:

im ok thanks everything is still hectic i pick up the keys to the new house friday so hopefully things will start to get there im not on line as yet im borrowing my friends laptop so will be on from time to time i hope your all well i have missed you all xxxx :* :*

your welcome i just feel for you all these things always seem to happen to the decent amongst us :angry:

im ok thanks everything is still hectic i pick up the keys to the new house friday so hopefully things will start to get there im not on line as yet im borrowing my friends laptop so will be on from time to time i hope your all well i have missed you all xxxx :* :*
Good luck with the move Kelly, hope it goes smoothly

lovely to see you kel :huggles:

good luck with the move :)

morning :D nice to see ya kelly! hope your ok flower...hope everyone is well and has a good day.....got Sid now poorly :( and its genuine this time ;) poor sod looks dreadful

morning ,hope sid is ok sarah ,hows charlie & nance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back