The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I intend to have a brilliant weekend, and I hope you all do too. No work for me next week either, which is even better :D  

Clair, I hope Trac is behaving herself, and not getting you into any trouble :lol: Don't let her attend the service on Sunday, I can imagine her rolling the harvest vegetables down the aisle, turnips, swedes, onions, and the congregation tripping on them as they come in :eek: Old ladies on the floor legs akimbo showing their knickers to the world, and the mean ones pushing past them to get a free carrot or two :lol: Get the picture Clair? Don't let her in!! It could be a madhouse!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
PMSL!!!! See where you're coming from Juney...she's behaved herself this mornng at the school Harvest service...but I did seat her right at the very back and told her not to move...
bet she was sat there picking her nose :lol:
:eek: :eek:

oooooooooooooooooooooo ive got access to the internet ive been left alone for a few hours :D

Last edited by a moderator:
are you all alone in clairs house?? if you are go into the kitchen and change all the cupboards around so she cant find anything when she gets home.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and then move all the furniture around in thee living room...and then change all the doors so they open the other way round.....oohhhhh come on trac...you could have such fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you all alone in clairs house?? if you are go into the kitchen and change all the cupboards around so she cant find anything when she gets home.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and then move all the furniture around in thee living room...and then change all the doors so they open the other way round.....oohhhhh come on trac...you could have such fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
PMSL Hely :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you all alone in clairs house?? if you are go into the kitchen and change all the cupboards around so she cant find anything when she gets home.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and then move all the furniture around in thee living room...and then change all the doors so they open the other way round.....oohhhhh come on trac...you could have such fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
OI BRAND!!! Do one!!!

OI BRAND!!! Do one!!!
HA,HA Brindy is in trouble:)

1.jpg

Please ignore my son having a very dangerous moment last night by postin on here...he is one very battered and bruised son now...

Won't let me flipping well post another smiley grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hope ya all have a lovely day :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back