The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.jpg

AWWWW :D

lovely to see you sarah ,hope you are ok ,great to have you back :huggles: :huggles:

sonia thank you for the texts

:huggles: :huggles:

TRACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You total

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lovely to see you sarah ,hope you are ok ,great to have you back :huggles: :huggles:

sonia thank you for the texts

:huggles: :huggles:
You're welcome Trac :huggles: so glad you had a good time :) :huggles:

Hello all - nice to see you back Sarah :huggles:

We are knackered here - such a good day today, I didn't sit down once. My Sweep got his Veteran Champion title, and the Peppermints had a great day too. Sooooo proud we were :D

I see Trac is still alive then Clair, so she didn't roll all the harvest festival veggies down the aisle afterall :lol: Glad you had a great time :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all - nice to see you back Sarah :huggles:  

We are knackered here - such a good day today, I didn't sit down once. My Sweep got his Veteran Champion title, and the Peppermints had a great day too. Sooooo proud we were :D

I see Trac is still alive then Clair, so she didn't roll all the harvest festival veggies down the aisle afterall :lol: Glad you had a great time :thumbsup:
lol i am juney ,i just hope a certain pic doesnt appear on here :sweating:

morning people! hope all ok..got two poorly kids at home today :(

have a good day!!!

morning all ,hope the kids are ok soon sarah :huggles: :huggles:

morning people! hope all ok..got two poorly kids at home today :(  

have a good day!!!
Hello sarah :huggles:

Whats up with the kids sarah :unsure: theres lots of bugs going around atm :(

Hope they both feel better soon, and that the rest of you stay well :huggles:

Good morning to anyone that pops in :) Hope you all have a good day, pissing down here :angry:

Took Star for a post op check up (castration) this morning, vet said looking good ;) but still not aloud off lead for a run yet :sweating: he is so desperate for a run with Skye :( Gotta wait 'til Thursday :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
well..i phoned the flu helpline and they assess the situation and Charlie needs the tamiflu..just whizzed down to get it....he looks shockingly ill poor lad...he was terribly ill with pneumonia when he was younger and i always panic about that...holly isnt nowhere as bad as charlie but will keep her off school as well.....nightmare...just hope the others dont get it...can you imagine,5 kids all ill :wacko: anyhoo..how are we all?

Awww sarah, poor charlie and holly :( Hope they soon start to feel better :huggles:

Take care all of you :)

thanks sonia :wub: just wait till Sid hears about this!! Instant pig flu symptoms he will have :rolleyes: bless him! Do anything not to go to school....keeps saying he wants to stay home with me!!

well..i phoned the flu helpline and they assess the situation and Charlie needs the tamiflu..just whizzed down to get it....he looks shockingly ill poor lad...he was terribly ill with pneumonia when he was younger and i always panic about that...holly isnt nowhere as bad as charlie but will keep her off school as well.....nightmare...just hope the others dont get it...can you imagine,5 kids all ill :wacko: anyhoo..how are we all?
Aww hope they are both better soon sarah :huggles: :huggles:

Afternoony

hope all is well with you lot

i hope charlie improves as he did look grim

speak soon busy afternoon

hello turds! none of the other kids want to sit near charlie!!! "dont want to get pig flu" they are all saying.....making charlie feel like a leper..caring bunch my lot aint they!!

Evening Sarah xxxx Poor Charlie...I hope he and Holly feel better soon...and the rest of them don't get it...even if they deserve it for being so mean to poor Charlie!!!

Have a good evening folks...I'm studying...aren't I good...ish...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back