The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hiya trace..well charlie doesnt seem to look any better....how did Lee get on with the tamiflu pills? a few people i know have suffered with terrible side effects....his cough is getting worse too :( sid hasnt a cough yet but do i phone up the help line for him? to me he isnt as bad as charlie but what do i do? do i wait until he gets a cough? i dont know....i think i will and explain that i have one son on tamiflu and have another one poorly now..see what they say...hows you lot doing? hope all staying well! :D

morning folks :D

oh sarah...doesnt sound like your having much fun...hope the kiddies get better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hya hely! hows you all? trouble with all this swine flu its instant panic isnt it? if my lot had the symptoms they have a few years back it would be calpol and laying on the settee covered up..with charlie i am over cautious cos of the pneumonia..oh i dont know....kids eh?

lee was ok on the Tamiflu sarah ,yes i would ring if i was you ,we are all ok here thanks :)

my bloody avatar keeps disappearing :angry:

really want to get the dogs out but it is hooleying it down....oh hate the rain :angry: hope it clears laters

Afternoon :D

hope charlie and sid get better soon ;)

hope your sisterin-law gets better real soon hely ;)

fingers x for her xxxx

well i have a sick child and a idiot with man flu :D

Hope everyone gets well soon.........xxxxx

it hasnt stopped raining here still lunch time.....doing my head in !!!!!!!!!!!

right i have ahair appointment booked with my hairdresser for 10am monday morning...so i had better stop flicking through the hair mags and actually decide what im gonna have done :wacko: :wacko:

off to brighton next friday for the weekend with robert......cant bloody wait :))

Look forward to the piccies Hely :thumbsup: ...of the hair..not of the weekend in brighton...you might get banned :lol:

Sarah, you poor thing, you are really having a rough time with your gang, hope all are fighting fit again soon xxxx

Hello all you other retrobates

Hope everyone gets well soon.........xxxxx 

it hasnt stopped raining here still lunch time.....doing my head in !!!!!!!!!!!

right i have ahair appointment booked with my hairdresser for 10am monday morning...so i had better stop flicking through the hair mags and actually decide what im gonna have done :wacko: :wacko:

off to brighton next friday for the weekend with robert......cant bloody wait :))
hope you have a great weekend hely ,we are celebrating our anniversary at liz's :D

Yes hely sarahs good at cutting hair she did this one :lol:

1270.jpg

yeah.....good aint i? if i make a balls i have plenty of hats to lend you hely :thumbsup:

PMSL at you lot :lol:

Hope the kids are better soon Sarah, and hope the hairdo goes well Hely. You have nice hair, I like it how it is, but I suppose you want a change???

I'm jealous that you're visiting Liz's without me Trac :( but happy that you will be there for your anniversary :D Looks like we will be going to Old Hall, even if just to do the videoing ;)

PMSL at you lot :lol:  

Hope the kids are better soon Sarah, and hope the hairdo goes well Hely. You have nice hair, I like it how it is, but I suppose you want a change???

I'm jealous that you're visiting Liz's without me Trac :( but happy that you will be there for your anniversary :D Looks like we will be going to Old Hall, even if just to do the videoing ;)
its a real shame you cant get there in october juney :( ,will be easter eh the next time :D

Yes hely sarahs good at cutting hair she did this one :lol:
1270.jpg
err, i'll give it a miss thanks sarah......but thanks all the same :lol:

it was our anniversary on the 28th sept....but couldnt get the kids booked into ma & pa's until next weekend....... :D

right im off to scoffo my vindalooooooooooooooooooo...................laters bangers :D

oh got stan looking peaky now and has a cough :( this is like the house of ill...should have a sign outside saying DO NOT ENTER.....will have to endure spongebob all day tomora with him and sid off school :wacko: ...oh well.....well...just nance now to go.....

enjoy hely..i am off to make a brew and sit with the poorly crew!!!

LATERS SCROTUMS :teehee:

oh got stan looking peaky now and has a cough :( this is like the house of ill...should have a sign outside saying DO NOT ENTER.....will have to endure spongebob all day tomora with him and sid off school :wacko: ...oh well.....well...just nance now to go.....
Oh Sarah...Unclean..unclean...unclean!!!

Might as well have them all at home together!

Hope the house of the sick gets better soon hun xxx

oh sarah i do hope they are all better soon :huggles: :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back