The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yeah..blue would look good...could get some blue extensions for me hair to go with it...we have a fab shop that sells fantastic hair extensions that just clip in and look amazing....maybe i could get red ones to go with the red corset i have....

blimey you will have a wardrobe full of shoes, corsets and hair extensions what are you like :lol: :lol:

Oh happy Dayscrappola on fao thats what i like to see :lol: :lol:

have a lovely time in brighton might gatecrash your anniversary hely as it is on 40 mins away :wacko:

shoes sarah i thought the ones you got for your birthday were the ones you were gonna wear i think i will start calling you painted emelda :lol:
i'll make sure we get a bed big enough for 3 :wacko:

i nabbed a piccie from the school blog...here is betsy in the lake on her school trip...thats her right at the front :D

day_2_003.jpg

dorothy p's have a 20% sale today off of everything (w00t) could have gone totally doolally in there but i refrained from spend overload...got me shoes..a pair of slips (keep me feet warm :)) ) and a couple of tops so not bad...oh but the shoes are gorgeous in there!!!! really could have bought loads of pairs :wacko:

oohh nowt like a good spend up...im waiting for 3 dresses..2 tops....1 skinny jeans and a pair of boots to be delivered from la redoute.....................wish they would hurry up :D

just cleared 2 bin bags of crap from boys room.....cant be fannied to do the girls

trac..you dont need an inhaler do you?
dont know sarah ,thats what clair thinks too ,well rung the docs fully booked next week ,need more tablets but dont want to put prescription in if she is going to change them ,so will have to make 6 tablets last 10 days ,have plenty of the other so should be ok

enjoy your shopping sarah :D

great pic hely ,looks like they are having fun :)

enjoy your hoovering debbie and nice to see you :D

grrrrrr :angry: dirty,stinking daisy and coco decides to have a roll in fox dump...jeez..the smell is unbelievable...stunk the car out on the drive back..i was cursing them all the way home...straight in the bath for the pair of them...why do my girls do it? none of the others do just that dirty pair of mares :angry:

does the doc check your peak flow trace? if you have been wheezy for a while maybe an inhaler is what you need....or the steroid inhaler which helps the breathing...hope you get it sorted :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
grrrrrr :angry: dirty,stinking daisy and coco decides to have a roll in fox dump...jeez..the smell is unbelievable...stunk the car out on the drive back..i was cursing them all the way home...straight in the bath for the pair of them...why do my girls do it? none of the others do just that dirty pair of mares :angry:

OH AND SLIP MUSTN'T FORGET THAT DIRTY MARE :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had the most delicious bowl of grub. I had some cauliflower left over from dinner last night, I spinkled grated cheese (half fat of course o:) ) on top, and a dollop of Philadelphia light with Chives on top of that, put it in the ding for 2 minutes, and by God it was loverley :D I'm tempted to go buy some more cauliflower again, and have another go later :lol:

must be black girls...Bluebell does it too...although now see Slip does it too...

I just had the most delicious bowl of grub. I had some cauliflower left over from dinner last night, I spinkled grated cheese (half fat of course o:) ) on top, and a dollop of Philadelphia light with Chives on top of that, put it in the ding for 2 minutes, and by God it was loverley :D I'm tempted to go buy some more cauliflower again, and have another go later :lol:
oooooo think I might be able to have that Juney...well with the very low fat Philly...might give it a go...everything is so dry that I'm eating at the mo...although I do now have a bit of a trouser problem...keep falling down ...not totally...but you know what I mean...no embarrassing moments yet :lol:

does the doc check your peak flow trace? if you have been wheezy for a while maybe an inhaler is what you need....or the steroid inhaler which helps the breathing...hope you get it sorted :thumbsup:
nope never checked it sarah

alright furry burgers :D that sounds lovely june..i had a horrible tea :angry: wasnt cooked properly but guts ache here was so hungry she couldnt wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back