The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
David...I think you know just as well as I do...NEVER Trust Trac with anything!!! Certainly not anything where a wind up could be made...[/color][/size]
SO! WHERE IS YOUR NOTE MR McD??????? :angry: LOL
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Juney...be nice to Mr Mc...poor chap...you'll frighten him off...saying that...we haven't yet, so maybe he's stronger than we thought...he has survived a summer of no coats to hide under...[/color

No - please don't scold me Juney - you know I see you as a er..... 'shining light' on here! :-
:eek: juney is David taking the mick :-

:oops: i might just cop it :sweating:

David...I think you know just as well as I do...NEVER Trust Trac with anything!!! Certainly not anything where a wind up could be made...[/color][/size]
SO! WHERE IS YOUR NOTE MR McD??????? :angry: LOL
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Juney...be nice to Mr Mc...poor chap...you'll frighten him off...saying that...we haven't yet, so maybe he's stronger than we thought...he has survived a summer of no coats to hide under...[/color

No - please don't scold me Juney - you know I see you as a er..... 'shining light' on here! :-

No David, it is you who is the shining light - that's why we missed you so much. Nice to see you - we haven't had a whirl on the dancefloor in ages :D

Afternoon scragbags :eek: Wonder how our Sarah is doing?

Just to let you know I've had a note from David to explain his absence, and he has been excused! He may be in today at some stage :D

Just to let you know I've had a note from David to explain his absence, and he has been excused! He may be in today at some stage :D

thats good Juney :) :) :)

please miss can i be excused ,thursday,friday & saturday from here :D

quiet in here :unsure:
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

is that better :p

Thx for emmas birthday wishes you lot :huggles: its nice to have her home for a few days :) even tho she's hardly here :- :teehee:

Still nice that she is catching up with her friends and enjoying herself :)

Well Star had his balls off Monday :b poor little chap :wub: and i'm having great difficulty trying to stop him running around with Skye :sweating:

i tell ya it's bloody impossible :sweating: He had a post op check this morning and vet said the area is a bit sore so i guess he's been licking while

i wasn't looking :angry: so will have to try the collar thingy, he's gonna hate that :lol:

Having a little birthday celebration :clown: for emma over kellys tonight so that will be nice :)

Hope you all have a good day :huggles: ..............

oh and trac i hope you are feeling better today :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello peeps :D :D :D

Trac...I give you permission to be excused thurs, Fri and saturday :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sounds like you're having a lovely few days sonia :D ...hope Star leaves his empty space where they used to be alone!!

Since you have asked so nicely, and you are going to the home of a responsible person :lol: Have a great time!

Hello peeps :D :D :D Trac...I give you permission to be excused thurs, Fri and saturday :D :D :D :D :D

Sounds like you're having a lovely few days sonia :D ...hope Star leaves his empty space where they used to be alone!!
whoo hoo clair :D :D

Since you have asked so nicely, and you are going to the home of a responsible person :lol: Have a great time!
thank you juney :D

sonia hope emma has really enjoyed her 21st and you all enjoy tonight :)

PMSL big time here June!!!

PMSL big time here June!!!
well i didnt like to say :-

Morning All

Hope you all have a good thursday...and friday...and Saturday...well and Sunday really too...Hope the Nationals go well Juney, and everyone enjoys the sport...not sure there's going to be anyone around to babysit FAO...we might need to resurrect it again when we all get back...if we want to...

anyhow - have a great weekend...I intend to :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I intend to have a brilliant weekend, and I hope you all do too. No work for me next week either, which is even better :D

Clair, I hope Trac is behaving herself, and not getting you into any trouble :lol: Don't let her attend the service on Sunday, I can imagine her rolling the harvest vegetables down the aisle, turnips, swedes, onions, and the congregation tripping on them as they come in :eek: Old ladies on the floor legs akimbo showing their knickers to the world, and the mean ones pushing past them to get a free carrot or two :lol: Get the picture Clair? Don't let her in!! It could be a madhouse!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I intend to have a brilliant weekend, and I hope you all do too. No work for me next week either, which is even better :D  

Clair, I hope Trac is behaving herself, and not getting you into any trouble :lol: Don't let her attend the service on Sunday, I can imagine her rolling the harvest vegetables down the aisle, turnips, swedes, onions, and the congregation tripping on them as they come in :eek: Old ladies on the floor legs akimbo showing their knickers to the world, and the mean ones pushing past them to get a free carrot or two :lol: Get the picture Clair? Don't let her in!! It could be a madhouse!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
PMSL!!!! See where you're coming from Juney...she's behaved herself this mornng at the school Harvest service...but I did seat her right at the very back and told her not to move...

PMSL!!!! See where you're coming from Juney...she's behaved herself this mornng at the school Harvest service...but I did seat her right at the very back and told her not to move...
Can I move yet?

bet she was sat there picking her nose :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back