The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look after yourself Sarah, you need some YOU time - you deserve it. Take care and we will be here when you are ready to come back :huggles:

Morning Wenches and Hoodlums...have a good Saturday xxx

where is David...not spotted him about for ages...missing him :unsure:

Good morning to you too Clair and to everyone else who pops in today ,have a great Saturday :D

Morning all, no not seen David for a while. Hope he is OK - anyone got his mobile No to text him to check? Have a good day all of you

Morning all :D

still have this bloody headache, hope all is well with you lot

and enjoy your weekend ;)

morning duffers

hope my ickle sarah is ok....will check on her later :(

beautiful and sunny here.....betsy has a sleep over to night for her friends birthday.....they are sleeping in a tent so hope the weather stays nice.................just booked my lot in for a weekend with my ma & pa...Me and robert are going to brighton for the weekend for our anniversary........cant wait :D

hope everyone is well x

morning duffers

beautiful and sunny here.....betsy has a sleep over to night for her friends birthday.....they are sleeping in a tent so hope the weather stays nice.................just booked my lot in for a weekend with my ma & pa...Me and robert are going to brighton for the weekend for our anniversary........cant wait :D

hope everyone is well x

morning duffers

hope everyone is well x

got a bit carried away eh hely :-

debbie hope that headache goes soon :huggles: :huggles:

hely tell sarah we are thinking of her and i hope she is having lots of sarah time :huggles: :huggles:

got a bit carried away eh hely :-
debbie hope that headache goes soon :huggles: :huggles:

hely tell sarah we are thinking of her and i hope she is having lots of sarah time :huggles: :huggles:
bloody laptop went all deaconish ;)

I sent David a text about 4 hours ago but havent heard anything ,hope everything is ok :unsure:

I sent David a text about 4 hours ago but havent heard anything ,hope everything is ok :unsure:
I hope so too, but if he's like most men it will be switched off or battery dead or something. Hope he sees the message soon, and puts our minds at rest. He should know he has to check in here often :p

I hope so too, but if he's like most men it will be switched off or battery dead or something. Hope he sees the message soon, and puts our minds at rest. He should know he has to check in here often :p
i see David has been on k9 tonight,that young man is in trouble :-

He most certainly is...big trouble!!!

He most certainly is...big trouble!!!
:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back