The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
what is it with my kids and dentist waiting rooms? always decide to play up..its dead quiet in there apart from tubular bells playing in the background and sid started it first..they sit in a seated position then slowly slide of the couch till they are sat on the floor...then charlie started it..then stan..i was hissing"STOP IT" at them..it was really driving me mad..i could see them all out of the corner of my eye sliding off....STOP IT :rant: but that seemed to make them worse..the more i copped it the more they kept doing it...i even saw the receptionist smirking at them...grrrrrrrrr....then when one of them was sat in dentists chair the others found that highly funny and it would put said child sat in chair off...honestly..i could have brained them :wacko:

Afternoon non-normals :D

yippeeee my computer has been fixed and has had a memory up grade so i can fill that up with even more shite

the bloke said i will just clean your mouse as it was a bit erratic god you should of seen the fluff (w00t) so i say to all of you clean your mouse :lol: when it come to him putting it back together it broke :eek: so he had to supply me with this all fandangalled light opperating mouse with no no ball at the bottom,so no more fluff

any how how are you lot today i can see how sarah is :lol: :lol:

hely i have 107 dvd's and 202 cd's counted them just for you :D

:angry: well dont know just what is going on with that head teacher ,fun run cancelled now ,he wanted the money in before friday ,as the teachers said its pay on the day ,they are just as disappointed as the kids as they have brought fancy dress as well ,moral is going to go right down at that school i can see it

PMSL sarah.....sounds like you had a fun visit to the dentists....i took my 3 on monday afternoon........Liberty was fine...Betsy got into the chair and the dentist asked the normal nobby questions...you dont eat sweets do you? you dont have fizzy drinks do you?...my little angel answered her ...No, not many....fine, i might hear you ask.....the dentist asks her to open her mouth and Miss madam pipes up..."oh can i just get rid of this bubble gum first" :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

well you should have seen the dentists face.... ;)

billy's turn.........started screaming and wouldnt get into the chair...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i share your pain sarah ;)

trac that school is mental :unsure:

Debbie...thankyou for that total pointless crappy info about your dvds and cds.......what on earth am i meant to do with that info :-

Afternoon my luvverssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I LOVE your useless crap Hely...just don't start talking about food...I can't eat anything interesting...bored of boiled veg and fish...and rice crackers and bananas...sat in an indian at the weekend and drank 4 glasses of water and thats it lol!!...

Hely probably what i will do with the cottage pie info :lol: :lol: :-

Hannah loves the dentist, she has to let her stick the mirrored thing in her mouth first

Trac if i was you i would change lee's school after all the bullying and the crapp and this sounds to me that the school is shite

Afternoon my luvverssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 

I LOVE your useless crap Hely...just don't start talking about food...I can't eat anything interesting...bored of boiled veg and fish...and rice crackers and bananas...sat in an indian at the weekend and drank 4 glasses of water and thats it lol!!...
ooops sorry love...must be awful for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hely probably what i will do with the cottage pie info

:clown:

Hely probably what i will do with the cottage pie info :lol: :lol: :-  

Hannah loves the dentist, she has to let her stick the mirrored thing in her mouth first

Trac if i was you i would change lee's school after all the bullying and the crapp and this sounds to me that the school is shite
i wish i could debbie he has his friends that he has been with since primary lets hope the head moves on

alrite flaps? oh i am sooo hungry i could cry..honestly starved here and me tea isnt ready ffs :rant: oh my belly is gurgly

hellllooooooooooooooooo sarah :D

hely i am making a fruity pork throw it together mish mash :D

and this fecking ips driver is making me mad :angry:

fruity pork throw it together mish mash............ :D sounds err...ummm...interesting :lol:

robert dosnt like me in his kitchen...but i begged for some non spicy normal food...so he very kindly let me cook some myself.....what a gent ;)

sometimes i need some good old english food.... ;)

fruity pork throw it together mish mash............ :D sounds err...ummm...interesting :lol:  

robert dosnt like me in his kitchen...but i begged for some non spicy normal food...so he very kindly let me cook some myself.....what a gent ;)

Really Hely??? Never dreamt I'd ever hear you say that!!!

Really Hely??? Never dreamt I'd ever hear you say that!!!
surprised hely knew where the kitchen was ,did robert leave you a map ? :-

ac467629.gif

mornin luvly! you shat the bed too :teehee: hows you me flower? x
:lol: no doing me homework before i go uni (were doing a case study of barry george jill dandos killer or should i say alleged killer )very interesting thou ,this time is the only time i get bit peace lol dogs been out for ther morning pee now all gone bk to bed :D
now whats your excuse :*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back