The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
bloody hell......cctv in the loo's...whatever next.....do they have lots of problem kids at the school trac?...maybe they have kids going in there smoking.....!!!!!bloody nightmare isnt it !!!

you want to tell Lee to wear his PE kit and if they say anything ...tell him to say he has come as a schoolboy doing PE....what they gonna do ;)

The school have just applied to for betsy is the same one that liberty goes to, i have just heard really bad reports about it .....not sure what to do now......they are really well trained for dyslexia and adhd...but have really bad problems with bully's and girls that are lets say......"troubled".....lots of parents are complaining that the teachers are spending most of their time dealing with the naughty ones......i cant afford to have betsy in a school like that !!!!

we have a open evening there on the 30th..so gonna go and speakto the head !!!

why cant things be straight forward !!

the next nearest school would be wallingford or wantage...she would have to either get a lift or get the bus......!
nightmare hely isnt it ,hope you get some answers ,although i would imagine the head will try and deny the problems as they do

whats goin down in funky town? oh i am ballbagged -_- just poured a eff off glass of wine :D

sounds like you two ladies should join me eh??!!

chin up me birds :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont normally drink red wine but this was on offer at tesco...down from a tenner to a fiver..must be good at that price eh?!! trouble is red wine makes me teeth go blue so by the end of the bottle i look like bride of dracula :wacko: oh who cares?!!

Evening All

Good Luck with the school thing Hely, give the headteacher a good grilling over the rumours you've heard...then check out wallingford and wantage, I'd think that wallingford would be the more settled of the two, transport will be workable! Loads of luck xxx

Hope you all have a good evening xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

been running around like a div getting kids ready..ironing uniforms...making lunches and for some reason i looked in my diary and saw we all have dentist at 9.45 this morn so i didnt have to rush around :wacko:

top that hely ;)

morning one and all :D
Morning Muppet!

Morning all the rest of you more normal people...oh and morning Sarah...and Hely...ahhhhhhhh no one even approaching normal on here is there.... :D :D :D

Evening All 

Good Luck with the school thing Hely, give the headteacher a good grilling over the rumours you've heard...then check out wallingford and wantage, I'd think that wallingford would be the more settled of the two, transport will be workable! Loads of luck xxx

Hope you all have a good evening xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks lovey x

been running around like a div getting kids ready..ironing uniforms...making lunches and for some reason i looked in my diary and saw we all have dentist at 9.45 this morn so i didnt have to rush around :wacko:  

top that hely ;)
ok...just for you sarah...i just counted my dvd's.......56

cd'd........207

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back