The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you can't get out of my box unless you hoover then i might let you in :D

Bloody hell sarah not been to asda or tesco's (w00t)

come then spill what ya bought

x large knickers hely!! what you like..you an ickle weeny thing!!!! they had an offer that if you buy one bra you get another half price so then you need matching knics so i ended up with 2 sets...very pretty though...and no ladies..i have to disappoint you but i wont be modelling it on here... ;)

x large knickers hely!! what you like..you an ickle weeny thing!!!! they had an offer that if you buy one bra you get another half price so then you need matching knics so i ended up with 2 sets...very pretty though...and no ladies..i have to disappoint you but i wont be modelling it on here... ;)
i will need x large very soon if i continue to eat wagon wheels.....have eaten 6 this week already....need to go for a run in the morning to get rid of the calories :b

i have a plumber in fitting a new shower and every time he walks by he gets 4 whippets on him...poor bloke..i have shut all 4 of them in the crate!!!! you should see the faces on them :D

:oops: i seem to keep missing everyone :unsure:
BOO
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

need a little rant about lee's school ,lee tells me they have put CCTV in the toilets :eek: now we have not been told anything about this so Adam is going to ring to see where they are exactly placed ,2nd thing is every year they have a fun run in aid of charity, its this friday ,now they said they can come in non uniform for the day ,then do the fun run 4 th lesson ,if you wanted you could wear fancy dress or normal p.e. kit lee came home tonight and said they have cancelled non uniform and if you dont wear fancy dress then you have to run in your school uniform are they thick or what ,running in trousers ,blazer ,shirt & tie not very healthy :angry: im really cheesed off with that school over the last 12 months it seems to have changed so much

rant over :b

Last edited by a moderator:
bloody hell......cctv in the loo's...whatever next.....do they have lots of problem kids at the school trac?...maybe they have kids going in there smoking.....!!!!!

bloody nightmare isnt it !!!

you want to tell Lee to wear his PE kit and if they say anything ...tell him to say he has come as a schoolboy doing PE....what they gonna do ;)

The school have just applied to for betsy is the same one that liberty goes to, i have just heard really bad reports about it .....not sure what to do now......they are really well trained for dyslexia and adhd...but have really bad problems with bully's and girls that are lets say......"troubled".....lots of parents are complaining that the teachers are spending most of their time dealing with the naughty ones......i cant afford to have betsy in a school like that !!!!

we have a open evening there on the 30th..so gonna go and speakto the head !!!

why cant things be straight forward !!

the next nearest school would be wallingford or wantage...she would have to either get a lift or get the bus......!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back