The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
bloody hell nick..homework at this hour :wacko: i can barely manage to make a cup of coffee this early!!! hows it going?

bloody hell nick..homework at this hour :wacko: i can barely manage to make a cup of coffee this early!!! hows it going?
lol i stareted at 6 just reading nothing heavey lol so going good ,hows our little murphy doing hun x

he is gorgeous as ever nicky!!! sat here waiting to be fed...

well...i better bounce...have a good day chick

LATERS :D

hellllooooooooooooooooo sarah :D hely i am making a fruity pork throw it together mish mash :D

and this fecking ips driver is making me mad :angry:

sounds lovely delia :blink:

It was pork loin chops in a sauce with apples, mangos and onions, on a bed of egg noodles

hannah loved it but then she likes anything that resembles worms :wacko:

Hows everyone today :D

hellllooooooooooooooooo sarah :D hely i am making a fruity pork throw it together mish mash :D

It was pork loin chops in a sauce with apples, mangos and onions, on a bed of egg noodles

Sounds delightful Debbie :D I liked worms as a child too, hope that's not a bad omen :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all ,hope you are all well and have a brillant weekend :D

Last edited by a moderator:
fruity pork throw it together mish mash............ :D sounds err...ummm...interesting :lol:  

robert dosnt like me in his kitchen...but i begged for some non spicy normal food...so he very kindly let me cook some myself.....what a gent ;)

sometimes i need some good old english food.... ;)
Really Hely??? Never dreamt I'd ever hear you say that!!!
surprised hely knew where the kitchen was ,did robert leave you a map ? :-
you cheeky old knicker wetter :eek:

:x noodles :x

Been a bit of a stressful day all round, but I'm going to have pork in stilton sauce and mash for tea - can't wait!

evening juney :D

i have just sent robert to the shop to get some pork chops.....he is out tonight so im cooking again (yes ytrac..really ;) )

fancied a nice bit of pork :D

Had 3 pork leg steaks, and Steve only wanted one, so I scoffed the other two, and some heavenly mash, swimming in stilton sauce mmmmmm lovely!! :D

Wish you lot would shut up...do you ever talk anything but food!!!!

Evening All...sorry...mini rant lol...lack of choc getting to me ;)

Have a good evening :D :D :D

Hello and good bye will be off to my bed shortly have a major headache from hell have a good weekend :D

i have just sent robert to the shop to get some pork chops.....he is out tonight so im cooking again (yes ytrac..really ;) )

:eek: good job i was sat down when i read that hely :D

debbie hope you feel better soon :huggles: :huggles:

:eek: good job i was sat down when i read that hely :D

debbie hope you feel better soon :huggles: :huggles:
:p

hope you feel better debbie...to much thinking ahe ;)

i am going to take a break from here for a while...i do luv you all but sometimes the shite i read on here makes me sick to the stomach...i need a bit of me time cos i deserve it.....its about time i thought about me for a change and thats what i am gonna do! its no reflect on any of you guys at all....you are my true friends and i thank you for being there for me but i cant come on here and read the shit and not open my mouth..thats who i am...........

SARAH HAS LEFT THE BUILDING ;)

you take care sarah...im always at the end of the phone if you need me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back