The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
morning all ,hope everyone is well ,a cold that has been brewing for days has finally emerged :( ,got a nose like rudolph :lol:

have a lovely sunday :D

morning all ,hope everyone is well ,a cold that has been brewing for days has finally emerged :( ,got a nose like rudolph :lol:
You look after yourself my sweet...and get rid of it before Thursday!!! 4 more sleeps :D :D :D :D :D :D

You look after yourself my sweet...and get rid of it before Thursday!!! 4 more sleeps :D :D :D :D :D :D
have no fear i will get rid of it one way or other :D

whoo hoo 4 more sleeps :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

rudolf.jpg

xxxx

rudolf.jpg

xxxx
PMSL!!!!!
:angry:
I think she's laughing at you Trac!

That's not nice is it? :lol: :lol:

its not David :angry:

nice to see you again ,you do know that juney is expecting a note from you regarding your absence :-

rudolf.jpg

xxxx
PMSL!!!!!

nice to see you again ,you do know that juney is expecting a note from you regarding your absence :-
Ooooops! Er......could you write one for me Trac - you know she'll believe anything YOU tell her! :-

rudolf.jpg

xxxx
PMSL!!!!!

Ooooops! Er......could you write one for me Trac - you know she'll believe anything YOU tell her! :-
is that wise leaving it to me :D

rudolf.jpg

xxxx
PMSL!!!!!

Er..... I'm not sure - I'll ask Clair - :unsure:

rudolf.jpg

xxxx
PMSL!!!!!

Er..... I'm not sure - I'll ask Clair - :unsure:
David...I think you know just as well as I do...NEVER Trust Trac with anything!!! Certainly not anything where a wind up could be made...

SO! WHERE IS YOUR NOTE MR McD??????? :angry: LOL
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Juney...be nice to Mr Mc...poor chap...you'll frighten him off...saying that...we haven't yet, so maybe he's stronger than we thought...he has survived a summer of no coats to hide under...

afternoon splodgers :D

i have a headache....and im looking for someone to blame.....any takers ;)

David...I think you know just as well as I do...NEVER Trust Trac with anything!!! Certainly not anything where a wind up could be made...[/color][/size]

SO! WHERE IS YOUR NOTE MR McD??????? :angry: LOL
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Juney...be nice to Mr Mc...poor chap...you'll frighten him off...saying that...we haven't yet, so maybe he's stronger than we thought...he has survived a summer of no coats to hide under...[/color

No - please don't scold me Juney - you know I see you as a er..... 'shining light' on here! :-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back