The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
monday-3.jpg

alright flaps!!! just been to asda and I was mooching around the alcohol aisle when all I could hear was some bloke going "LIME?? noooo thats just wrong...lime?"" so i goes on over to see what had caused so much distain in this chap....he is stood there with his wife (presume it was his wife) in front of Smirnoff vodka with lime...must be new..not seen it before :blink: he just kept going on and on about it...really loud too.."LIME????" then he just went"now,apple..thats different,would try apple but LIME???"....like apple is ok but how dare they use lime!!! :wacko: ..... dont know if i mentioned it last year on one of my rambles on here but there was a bloke all dressed up in halloween gear in asda and he stands dead still so on first sight you think it was a dummy..then he moves and scares the shite out of you..well..he caught me out last year so i went up to him today and declared"hah! you aint catching me out this time!"...he just stood dead still and didnt do a thing..just stared at me....i felt a bit of a twat to be honest :b had to laugh later cos you could hear the screams of people that obviously thought he wasnt real!!!

alright flaps!!! just been to asda and I was mooching around the alcohol aisle when all I could hear was some bloke going "LIME?? noooo thats just wrong...lime?"" so i goes on over to see what had caused so much distain in this chap....he is stood there with his wife (presume it was his wife) in front of Smirnoff vodka with lime...must be new..not seen it before :blink: he just kept going on and on about it...really loud too.."LIME????" then he just went"now,apple..thats different,would try apple but LIME???"....like apple is ok but how dare they use lime!!! :wacko: ..... dont know if i mentioned it last year on one of my rambles on here but there was a bloke all dressed up in halloween gear in asda and he stands dead still so on first sight you think it was a dummy..then he moves and scares the shite out of you..well..he caught me out last year so i went up to him today and declared"hah! you aint catching me out this time!"...he just stood dead still and didnt do a thing..just stared at me....i felt a bit of a twat to be honest :b had to laugh later cos you could hear the screams of people that obviously thought he wasnt real!!!
pml sarah :D

i saw the vodka and lime as well ,could be quite nice :unsure:

ooh no..lime gives me indidge trace......be suffering all night if i drunk that....would have to have a gaviscon chaser with it!!

eating iced gems :D bought them for kids lunchboxes but scoobied 3 packs already! lovely arent they? i like to bite the top bit off first them eat the biscuit

eating iced gems :D bought them for kids lunchboxes but scoobied 3 packs already! lovely arent they? i like to bite the top bit off first them eat the biscuit
lol ,love them and thats the only way to eat them ,purple ones my favorite

life can be cruel at times ,one of Adams friends at work lost his wife in the early hours of this morning ,she had cancer was 33 and leaves a 5 year old boy :(
oh thats so sad and so damn unfair......... :( :(

im gonna stop moaning now.....i have nothing to moan about, my life is lovely and its only when you hear things like that that you realise !!

poor little lad xxxx

life can be cruel at times ,one of Adams friends at work lost his wife in the early hours of this morning ,she had cancer was 33 and leaves a 5 year old boy :(

im gonna stop moaning now.....i have nothing to moan about, my life is lovely and its only when you hear things like that that you realise !!

poor little lad xxxx
he doesnt know yet ,poor chap ,the poor girl was told by the dr's thurs that it was back she asked how long she had they said 2 days at the most :(

poor little lad xxxx
he doesnt know yet ,poor chap ,the poor girl was told by the dr's thurs that it was back she asked how long she had they said 2 days at the most :(
bloody hell !!!!! they didnt even have time to get to grips with it...is that better or worse :(

hopefully he will be ok...when my friend died her little lad was 4...he adjusted very well ..unfortunatly his 12 year old sister didnt.......they are having a bad time with her !

my heart goes out to her husband and family....how do you cope with something like that..... :(

Afternoon peoples :D

sorry to hear about adams friends wife, terrible my heart goes out to him and his little boy

why is it a little word like cancer cause so much grief and devastation,

as sarah and hely says i am very grateful that i am here and living

hope all is well in here as i see other places are not, what a surprise

what is it with people who can sit on the fence and say nothing and be smarmy

and others who accuse without having actual proof

and those that think puppies can look like shite and think thats fine

Afternoon peoples :D sorry to hear about adams friends wife, terrible my heart goes out to him and his little boy

why is it a little word like cancer cause so much grief and devastation,

as sarah and hely says i am very grateful that i am here and living

hope all is well in here as i see other places are not, what a surprise

what is it with people who can sit on the fence and say nothing and be smarmy

and others who accuse without having actual proof

and those that think puppies can look like shite and think thats fine
Thanks debbie

a lot of unrest on here at the moment :unsure:

Good evening all you lovely FAOers :huggles:

Sorry to hear that about adams friends wife trac :( so sad :( Same thing happend with my auntie years ago, got the all clear, then a year or so later it returned and a few weeks later she died :( :(

Hope you all had a good weekend :) gorgeous day here today 8)

morning turdlets...its my boy's birthday today...he is sixteen,its gone so quick... :(

listening to cheryl cole on chris moyles show....what a boring person she is....droning on and on....all i can say is good job she has those looks and figure cos her personality is zero...aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...bored..just mopped me floors...better get on and make charlie's cake i s'pose

Happy Birthday Charlie! Hope the cake is good!

Have a good day all, I have a busy one today :* and possibly even busier tomorrow :sweating:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back