The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yeah i will.....if i have to drop later then i will but not one of the first people to come along

what a cheek your rooms could fit sofa's beds and a kitchen in them,

blooming heck what she want room service and all :D

you always get them deb...we have a couple here once in room 4..the one you stayed in..bill still unpaid i notice :- :teehee: she didnt like the colour on the walls!! unbelievable

Right - haircuts! Both of you ladies are very attractive, and I think you could get away with almost any haircut. I do like your hair longer though Sarah - but then I only see you in photos -so don't worry about me :lol: Probably by the time I do get to see you, it will have grown again anyway!! :D

I was lost for words with that thread. It beggars belief - we know cruelty goes on, but to go on about how well kept your dogs are, and how they have the best, and then lease a bitch out for mating to have a litter from is treating her as a commodity. There is no love or regard for the bitch there at all. He has enough pups at the moment, so he will hire her out to the highest bidder no doubt. Hagler should have been banned by now - he is obviously just here to cause trouble. He is one sick man :(

right,better get ready for work...Nasher is off today!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! she come in yesterday with the most hideous top on..a horrible goldy,orangey colour..really tight around her too..she kept trying to get my attention to comment on it!! gawd luv our margaret!

LATERS :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Right - haircuts! Both of you ladies are very attractive, and I think you could get away with almost any haircut. I do like your hair longer though Sarah - but then I only see you in photos -so don't worry about me :lol: Probably by the time I do get to see you, it will have grown again anyway!! :D  

I was lost for words with that thread. It beggars belief - we know cruelty goes on, but to go on about how well kept your dogs are, and how they have the best, and then lease a bitch out for mating to have a litter from is treating her as a commodity. There is no love or regard for the bitch there at all. He has enough pups at the moment, so he will hire her out to the highest bidder no doubt. Hagler should have been banned by now - he is obviously just here to cause trouble. He is one sick man :(
attractive..attractive...im flippen beautiful................... :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

well i am with a plastic bag onmy head :teehee:

right,better get ready for work...Nasher is off today!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! she come in yesterday with the most hideous top on..a horrible goldy,orangey colour..really tight around her too..she kept trying to get my attention to comment on it!! gawd luv our margaret! 

LATERS :D

i think you might have to borrow it sarah to go with your new shoes and jeans :lol: :lol:

see ya later ;)

wonder what i will come back to on k9 when i get home :wacko:

full on fisticuffs no doubt!!! oh the wonderful world of dogs!!!!

TARA

wonder what i will come back to on k9 when i get home :wacko:  

full on fisticuffs no doubt!!! oh the wonderful world of dogs!!!!

TARA

looks like the thread has gone now

yes its gone...but never fear another one will come along soon enough....they cant help themselves ;)

can you please tell me were ive caused trouble i only put my put my point a cross as you did ive not abused anyone unlike some even you said im sick whats that about everyone is intiteled to an opinion

can you please tell me were ive caused trouble i only put my put my point a cross as you did ive not abused anyone unlike some even you said im sick whats that about everyone is intiteled to an opinion
yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you knew where to come to see if anything has been said and your reply in the lurcher thread isn't well what you would say is nice is it, but then thats just your opinion, new member or old one with a new name comes to mind

Evening All...think my computer is dying here :( Takes over an hour to work now...going to be so difficult to do all of my coursework at that speed...moan moan...fed up with not being able to eat anything in the least bit interesting...or afford anything...let alone a new computer...moan moan moan...sorry...gone again :huggles:

Evening All...think my computer is dying here :( Takes over an hour to work now...going to be so difficult to do all of my coursework at that speed...moan moan...fed up with not being able to eat anything in the least bit interesting...or afford anything...let alone a new computer...moan moan moan...sorry...gone again :huggles:
clair your gonna have to get one thats propelled by a bike you could get trac down to peddle like billio :lol:

that would be a sight :lol:

oh clair you poor thing ,moan away hun :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

clair your gonna have to get one thats propelled by a bike you could get trac down to peddle like billio :lol:

that would be a sight :lol:

think of the weight i would loose :-

i was tipped off about that post hence the late reply to it :D the reply in lurchers was a joke sense of humour needed i think , must dash got some chickins to pluck :wacko: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back