The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
kids are back from the play park around the corner and they have been regaling stories of what everyone has been doing round there.....how three people push the buddy swing,one person lays on the floor and as it goes past they grab the end and go flying up in the air :eek: i was horrified...one of sid's friends little tiffany has broke both her arms doing that! god...they scare the hell out of me with the things they do..of course they think its hilarious but i have visions of spending the night in Poole's A&E :wacko:

bloody fireworks going off round here all ready :angry: had flynnie in me bed last night and we was all cuddled up then off went the fireworks :angry: flynn was up like a shot...just standing and shaking..took me ages to calm him down...effing things :rant:

evening loveland :D

im having a vindaloo :D

they are all driving me nuts ;)

i cant cope anymore :p

Im off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz...........................

........run out of vodka..... :D

in hely's world he must have you do realise that hely is usually away with fairies :lol:

in hely's world he must have you do realise that hely is usually away with fairies :lol:

:eek: :eek:

Debbie thats not nice......its not my fault my mum and dad are fairies........my great grandfather was a womble and my nan...well she was the wicked witch of the north, sout, east and west ;)

you have to understand that not every person on this earth is "normal" like you......my special powers are a gift and a gift that i am very grateful for.......they come in very useful at times....so next time...think before you speak.....because my feeling have been hurt and now im gonna have to go back to the wizard not only for vodka but for a new heart...cos youve just hurt mine................ ;)

not sure if im gonna come back here...im off to see buzz lightyear for a few days..... :p

:eek: :eek:

Debbie thats not nice......its not my fault my mum and dad are fairies........my great grandfather was a womble and my nan...well she was the wicked witch of the north, sout, east and west ;)

you have to understand that not every person on this earth is "normal" like you......my special powers are a gift and a gift that i am very grateful for.......they come in very useful at times....so next time...think before you speak.....because my feeling have been hurt and now im gonna have to go back to the wizard not only for vodka but for a new heart...cos youve just hurt mine................ ;)

not sure if im gonna come back here...im off to see buzz lightyear for a few days..... :p
pmsl hely

this is worse than useless info

you do make me laugh your a mental bird :lol: :lol:

im not sure whats funny debbie...i tell you about my life and you laugh....charming ;)

im not sure whats funny debbie...i tell you about my life and you laugh....charming ;)

so sorry i have hurt your feelings hely :D

with lovely looking kids i take it they don't take the womble side :lol:

morning sarah......cn you sort Debbie out she is being rude about my family ;)

i hate halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent got any kids tomora...4 are going to parties and stan is off to his dads...so peace and quiet for me!

hope they have fun ;)

I HATE BLOODY HALLOWEEN

all these little shites knocking on your door

Billy is going to a halloween party...so is betsy...and liberty is off out with mates....so that leaves me and robert and a big bowl of sweets to answer the door ;)

Billy is going to a halloween party...so is betsy...and liberty is off out with mates....so that leaves me and robert and a big bowl of sweets to answer the door ;)
what you really mean is that your going to turn out the lights and scoff the sweets between you :lol: :lol:

Im of to a Halloween party tonight

WITCH-halloween.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back