The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

trac said:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]YOU WAIT...I BET SHE WILL ON WITH A LAME ASS EXCUSE LIKE"COULDN'T SLEEP" HA! GOD,WHAT A LOSER.................[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]I THINK YOU NEED HELP SARAH,KEEP TALKING TO YOURSELF LIKE THIS :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HA HA!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T RILE ME UP TODAY.....ON LETS PLAY A WORD GAME AT 1AM ALL BY YOUR LONESOME........BLESS..........[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]YOU WAIT...I BET SHE WILL ON WITH A LAME ASS EXCUSE LIKE"COULDN'T SLEEP" HA! GOD,WHAT A LOSER.................[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]I THINK YOU NEED HELP SARAH,KEEP TALKING TO YOURSELF LIKE THIS :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HA HA!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T RILE ME UP TODAY.....ON LETS PLAY A WORD GAME AT 1AM ALL BY YOUR LONESOME........BLESS..........[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH FEELING SO BIG AND BRAVE THIS MORNING,SURPRISE YOU HAVENT GOT WRITERS CRAMP YET, BRING IT ON LADY YOU WONT BREAK ME :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]GONE FOR A LIE DOWN HAVE WE, WORN YOURSELF OUT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO LUV...JUST SAT HERE,WAITING FOR YOU TO "GIVE ME A GOOD WHIPPING".....ACTUALLY I AM SUPRISED YOU AREN'T CATCHING 40 WINKS....YOU DID HAVE A LATE NIGHT LAST NIGHT..........[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]AND TODAY'S TOP POSTER AWARD GOES TO...............[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]NO LUV...JUST SAT HERE,WAITING FOR YOU TO "GIVE ME A GOOD WHIPPING".....ACTUALLY I AM SUPRISED YOU AREN'T CATCHING 40 WINKS....YOU DID HAVE A LATE NIGHT LAST NIGHT..........[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]I'VE TOLD YOU ANYTIME LUV,WITH ME HAVING SUCH A HIGH IQ I DONT NEED MUCH SLEEP[/SIZE]

trac said:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]I'VE TOLD YOU ANYTIME LUV,WITH ME HAVING SUCH A HIGH IQ I DONT NEED MUCH SLEEP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH YEAH I FORGOT,YOU NEED A HIGH IQ TO PLAY THE WORD GAME...[/SIZE]

trac said:
sarahloveland said:

[SIZE=21pt]hahha.........high IQ, oh bless ya trac :- " [/SIZE]

hely said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:

[SIZE=21pt]HA HA!!! I KNOW!! DELUSIONAL............[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]sarah, i think we need to get trac some help[/SIZE]

hely said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

YOU TOOK YOUR TIME,YOUR COLD MAKING YOU A BIT SLOW THIS MORNING

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:

[SIZE=21pt]OH YEAH I FORGOT,YOU NEED A HIGH IQ TO PLAY THE WORD GAME...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]DOUBT IT AS YOU PLAY IT[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]LOOK THERE ARE SERIOUS ISSUES TO BE DEALT WITH ON K9..AND HERE ARE YOU BOTH TWATTING ABOUT ON MY THREAD....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH TRAC I AM STUCK ON THE WORD GAME....CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]LOOK THERE ARE SERIOUS ISSUES TO BE DEALT WITH ON K9..AND HERE ARE YOU BOTH TWATTING ABOUT ON MY THREAD....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt] AWWW IS IT ALL GETTING A BIT TOO MUCH FOR YOU SARAH [/SIZE] :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back