The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

[SIZE=21pt]SURELY BY NOW SOMEONE IS FEELING A LITTLE BIT SORRY FOR ME[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]think youve frightened them all off trac...........what have you done that was so bad[/SIZE]

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]think youve frightened them all off trac...........what have you done that was so bad[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]TRISH WISH I KNEW....ITS THAT SARAH SHE HAS GOT IT IN FOR ME[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=30pt]1AM!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA MILK THIS BABY TODAY!!!HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]OI LADIES..LITTLE QUIZ FOR YOU ALL....GUESS WHO WAS ON HERE AT 1AM? LITTLE CLUE FOR YOU ALL....IT WASN'T ME,NICKY,TRISH OR HELEN....MMMMMM...WHO ON EARTH COULD IT POSSIBLY BE?????[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]her hubbys got the day off so bet she will be sleeping in[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]morning sarah :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]oh ya know, still feeling crap, but im ok :) [/SIZE]

i will be back later, better go and put some clothes on (w00t)

laters hunny :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]YOU WAIT...I BET SHE WILL ON WITH A LAME ASS EXCUSE LIKE"COULDN'T SLEEP" HA! GOD,WHAT A LOSER.................[/SIZE]

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]oh ya know, still feeling crap, but im ok :) [/SIZE] 

i will be back later, better go and put some clothes on (w00t)

laters hunny :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]YES GO AND DO THAT LUV....IT'S DISTRACTING ME.......... :teehee: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]ANYHOO...THERE IS NO'ONE ON HERE AT THAT TIME,EXCEPT INKTOMI SPIDER AND GOOGLE.COM AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT THEY DON'T SAY A WORD WHEN I AM AROUND............[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=30pt]1AM!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA MILK THIS BABY TODAY!!!HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN HONEY,YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT DOING MUCH TODAY,SEEM TO BE ON HERE A LOT THIS MORNING :- " [/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]YOU WAIT...I BET SHE WILL ON WITH A LAME ASS EXCUSE LIKE"COULDN'T SLEEP" HA! GOD,WHAT A LOSER.................[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]I THINK YOU NEED HELP SARAH,KEEP TALKING TO YOURSELF LIKE THIS :- " [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back