The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
trac said:
hely said:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]I DON'T NEED A DRINK TO SORT YOU OUT....TOLD YA US SOUTHERN GALS ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH...I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...THAT'S A PROMISE.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]yeah..........ner...........and i'll stand behind her and watch :- " ner ner[/SIZE]

OH SO YOU FANCY YOUR CHANCES NOW DO YOU?,TOLD YOU AINT SCARED OF YOU LADY :- "

[SIZE=21pt]I WARNED YOU...LEAVE MY BIRD ALONE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]just going to take my eyes out :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]some one as to stick up for her..........sorry trac but they do :- " [/SIZE]

you two are ganging up on her and its just not on girls .......now BACK OFF :sweating: :unsure:

sarahloveland said:
trish g said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]I DON'T NEED A DRINK TO SORT YOU OUT....TOLD YA US SOUTHERN GALS ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH...I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...THAT'S A PROMISE.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]THE WORDS SOUTHERN SOFTIES ARE COMING TO MIND [/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]ive heard that saying too :eek: :sweating: :unsure: [/SIZE] :oops:

[SIZE=14pt]TRISH HOW COULD YOU??? TYPICAL...NORTHENERS STICKING TOGETHER...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]DONT YOU GO PICKING ON TRISH OR ELSE YOUNG LADY[/SIZE] :- "

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]some one as to stick up for her..........sorry trac but they do :- " [/SIZE] 

you two are ganging up on her and its just not on girls .......now BACK OFF :sweating:   :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]YOU TELL THEM TRISH,YOU WILL BE OK SARAH ONLY THINKS SHES HARD :- " [/SIZE]

trish g said:

you two are ganging up on her and its just not on girls .......now BACK OFF :sweating:   :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]UH OH...TRISH IS ANGRY....NEARLY S*AT ME PANTS THEN.....[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
trish g said:

[SIZE=21pt]didnt know you was incontinent [/SIZE] :x :x :x

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
hely said:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]yeah..........ner...........and i'll stand behind her and watch :- " ner ner[/SIZE]

OH SO YOU FANCY YOUR CHANCES NOW DO YOU?,TOLD YOU AINT SCARED OF YOU LADY :- "

[SIZE=21pt]I WARNED YOU...LEAVE MY BIRD ALONE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WHY WHAT WILL YOU DO?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]THINK OUR TRISH HAS BEEN ON THE LOOPY JUICE TOO....[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
trish g said:

[SIZE=21pt]MAKES A CHANGE FROM TALKING A LOAD OF IT [/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]HI NICKY...COME AND JOIN THE FUN :wacko: :wacko: [/SIZE]

trish g said:
sarahloveland said:
trish g said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trac said:
trish g said:
sarahloveland said:
trish g said:

[SIZE=21pt]oi, dont be nasty..........its not her fault she has a problem :- " [/SIZE]

hely said:
trish g said:
hely said:

[SIZE=21pt]nice..........do you have glass ones then :x [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]use to work on the eye ward in the leeds general a few years ago and a lady dropped her glass eye onto the floor :eek: and guess who had to find it and worst still pick the yucky thing up :blink: freaked me out :b [/SIZE]

hely said:
trac said:
trish g said:
sarahloveland said:
trish g said:

[SIZE=21pt]oi, dont be nasty..........its not her fault she has a problem :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH SARAH FANCY YOUR BIRD SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU[/SIZE]

trish g said:
hely said:
trish g said:
hely said:

[SIZE=21pt]nice..........do you have glass ones then :x [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]use to work on the eye ward in the leeds general a few years ago and a lady dropped her glass eye onto the floor :eek: and guess who had to find it and worst still pick the yucky thing up :blink: freaked me out :b [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]oohhh lovely, mine just pops in and out, it doesnt bother me at all :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back