The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

AFTERNOON... HOW ARE ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES?..I'M IN A LOVELY MOOD NOW.

nicky12 said:
bring it on wench ,il beat you with my 39inch ruler

[SIZE=14pt]Do you want to borrow my metal wind-in one................[/SIZE]

you can really sting their legs with that
evilgrin0036.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnSa said:
nicky12 said:
bring it on wench ,il beat you with my 39inch ruler

[SIZE=14pt]Do you want to borrow my metal wind-in one................[/SIZE]

you can really sting their legs with that
evilgrin0036.gif

[SIZE=21pt]heres me being nice...then along comes you :- " .. by the time you have all finished with me i wont be able to sit down for a week.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]behave yourself trac :- " [/SIZE]

where is sarah and trish, amyone would think they had a life :- "

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]behave yourself trac :- " [/SIZE]where is sarah and trish, amyone would think they had a life :- "

[SIZE=21pt]now what have i done hely, i am behaving i'm being nice[/SIZE]i know trish is on here some where

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

trac you dont know how to behave, me and trish are the only normal ones here, that sarah girl is as loopy as a .........well as a loopy person :- "

[SIZE=21pt]as world war 3 ended..........shame i was enjoying it (w00t) [/SIZE]

who put trac in a good mood then :- "

[SIZE=21pt]hely knows why i'm happy[/SIZE]

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE] 

trac you dont know how to behave, me and trish are the only normal ones here, that sarah girl is as loopy as a .........well as a loopy person :- "

[SIZE=21pt] :eek: WHAT ABOUT ME ?IM NORMAL o:) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH YEAH FORGOT TO SAY WORLD WAR 3 LOOKS OVER...AS IT SEEMS SARAH HAS BACKED DOWN..YET AGAIN :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]oh yeah of course you are nicky, its not even the middle of november yet and you have a father chrimbo on your sig.........mm yeah normal :- " [/SIZE]

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]oh yeah of course you are nicky, its not even the middle of november yet and you have a father chrimbo on your sig.........mm yeah normal :- " [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) IM GETTING INTO THE CRIMBO SPIRIT :p MY TREE WILL BE UP NEXT WEEK (w00t) [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
hely said:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) IM GETTING INTO THE CRIMBO SPIRIT :p MY TREE WILL BE UP NEXT WEEK (w00t) [/SIZE]

nicky.....................................you cant put your tree up next week.......thats just insane (w00t) :wacko:

hely said:
nicky12 said:
hely said:

nicky.....................................you cant put your tree up next week.......thats just insane (w00t) :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]HELY PERHAPS THEY GET CHRISTMAS EARLIER IN WALES[/SIZE] :- "

trac said:
hely said:
nicky12 said:
hely said:

[SIZE=21pt]HELY PERHAPS THEY GET CHRISTMAS EARLIER IN WALES[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=8pt]oh yeah never thought of that...........its a whole new world there is'nt it :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]wheres that sarah, doing grown up things again :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]trish, i really dont think she needs any encouragement :- " [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back