The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
trac said:
hely said:
daledogs said:
hely said:
daledogs said:
[SIZE=14pt]DON'T YOU LADIES HAVE ANY WORK TO DO??????????????? OR HAVE YOU GOT YOURSELF ONE OF THOSE CLEANERS YOU CAN HIRE,A NKED MAN WITH JUST A PINNY (w00t)   :- ;)   ;)   :huggles: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]oohhh now that would cheer me up (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]WOULD BE IDEA :)) WOULD THERE BE MUCH WORK DONE,I WONDER :- "[/SIZE]

mmm, my hands would be working overtime (w00t)

IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING WATCHING HIM CLEAN THE WINDOWS :- "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]right then, i have to drag myself off the sofa to take Bill to nursery, robert has gone to do the shopping so im gonna have to be brave and leave the house looking like a monster :eek: [/SIZE]i will speak to all later.............love youuuuuuuuuuuuu all  :*

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER LATER HELEN

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]right then, i have to drag myself off the sofa to take Bill to nursery, robert has gone to do the shopping so im gonna have to be brave and leave the house looking like a monster :eek: [/SIZE]i will speak to all later.............love youuuuuuuuuuuuu all  :*

[SIZE=21pt]PUT A BAG OVER YOUR HEAD................[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]AS MUCH AS I ENJOY THIS ENDLESS BANTER I HAVE DOGS TO WALK....LATER HUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO TAKE ME ON....US SOUTHERN BIRDS ARE LETHAL....YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]MORE LIKE MENTAL....NEVER CROSS A LANCASHIRE LASS [/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]IN THE WORDS OF HARRY CALLAHAN..." GO AHEAD PUNK....MAKE MY DAY"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NOW IT WILL MAKE MY DAY WHEN I HAVE WHIPPED YOU INTO THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK BABY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]FUNNY THAT...I DID HEAR THAT DRINKING GIN MAKES YOU DELUSIONAL..... ESPECIALLY IF ONE KNOCKS BACK A LITRE EVERY NIGHT.........NOT MENTIONING ANY NAMES............[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH NOW YOUR REALLY FOR IT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]ooo i wish i had a life were i could chat all day and not do anything ,not that you lot do that of course :- " :p [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt]ooo i wish i had a life were i could chat all day and not do anything ,not that you lot do that of course  :- :p [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]OH FIGHTING TALK[/SIZE] :- "

daledogs said:
trac said:
hely said:
daledogs said:
hely said:
daledogs said:
[SIZE=14pt]DON'T YOU LADIES HAVE ANY WORK TO DO??????????????? OR HAVE YOU GOT YOURSELF ONE OF THOSE CLEANERS YOU CAN HIRE,A NKED MAN WITH JUST A PINNY (w00t)   :- ;)   ;)   :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

dirty old trout (w00t)

sarahloveland said:
hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]right then, i have to drag myself off the sofa to take Bill to nursery, robert has gone to do the shopping so im gonna have to be brave and leave the house looking like a monster [/SIZE] :eek: i will speak to all later.............love youuuuuuuuuuuuu all  :*

[SIZE=14pt]thats for that sarah, great advice [/SIZE] :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) good god ,tracy is actualy OFFLINE ,does that mean she is actualy doing some work (w00t) [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) good god ,tracy is actualy OFFLINE ,does that mean she is actualy doing some work  (w00t) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]CAUGHT YOU :- " ,RIGHT AFTER SARAH YOUR NEXT IN LINE FOR A GOOD WHIPPING :- " I HAVE BEEN DOING MY IRONING,[/SIZE]

hely said:
daledogs said:
trac said:
hely said:
daledogs said:
hely said:
daledogs said:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

dirty old trout (w00t)

sarahloveland said:
hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]right then, i have to drag myself off the sofa to take Bill to nursery, robert has gone to do the shopping so im gonna have to be brave and leave the house looking like a monster [/SIZE] :eek: i will speak to all later.............love youuuuuuuuuuuuu all  :*

[SIZE=14pt]thats for that sarah, great advice [/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]helen you call me the nicest names, your too kind[/SIZE] :p :p

[SIZE=21pt]OOH HARK AT TRAC...READY TO TAKE EVERYONE ON......[/SIZE]

now now ladies, its my birthday so i want you all to sit down and relax, have a cuppa and a slice of cake and join me , so group hug everyone :huggles:

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]OOH HARK AT TRAC...READY TO TAKE EVERYONE ON......[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]OH YOUR BACK THEN, YOU ONLY APPEAR WHEN YOU KNOW I AM LEAVING[/SIZE] :- "

posh totty said:
now now ladies, its my birthday so i want you all to sit down and relax, have a cuppa and a slice of cake and join me , so group hug everyone  :huggles:
OK, BUT SHE STARTED IT

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
posh totty said:
now now ladies, its my birthday so i want you all to sit down and relax, have a cuppa and a slice of cake and join me , so group hug everyone  :huggles:
OK, BUT SHE STARTED IT

[SIZE=21pt]WHY ARE YOU SO PUNCHY....NOT GETTING ANY???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]PLENTY, THANKS, HAVING A EARLY NIGHT TONIGHT, SO YOU CAN CALL ME ALL YOU WANT :p :p [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back