The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hely said:
trac said:
hely said:
trac said:
hely said:
right thats it, trac your getting a asbo..............im ill and you are showing no resect at all..............sarah, give her a slap :- "

[SIZE=21pt]THE WORDS *FACE BOVVERED* COME TO MIND[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]just you wait until i see you young lady, you'll be sorry :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YOU DONT SCARE ME[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]no not yet your not, but wait until we are face to face trac...........your so gonna run :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] OH NOW HELYS DAY DREAMING MUST BE CATCHING[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]sarah, can you come round and help me put my feet up on the stool, im way to ill to do it myself, theres some ironing to do as well..........thanks hun[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]DON'T YOU LADIES HAVE ANY WORK TO DO??????????????? OR HAVE YOU GOT YOURSELF ONE OF THOSE CLEANERS YOU CAN HIRE,A NKED MAN WITH JUST A PINNY (w00t) :- " ;) ;) :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Tanya, can you sort these lot out please :) [/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO TAKE ME ON....US SOUTHERN BIRDS ARE LETHAL....YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]MORE LIKE MENTAL....NEVER CROSS A LANCASHIRE LASS [/SIZE] :- "

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]sarah, can you come round and help me put my feet up on the stool, im way to ill to do it myself, theres some ironing to do as well..........thanks hun[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]ON MY WAY BABE :wub: :wub: [/SIZE]

daledogs said:
[SIZE=14pt]DON'T YOU LADIES HAVE ANY WORK TO DO??????????????? OR HAVE YOU GOT YOURSELF ONE OF THOSE CLEANERS YOU CAN HIRE,A NKED MAN WITH JUST A PINNY (w00t)   :- ;)   ;)   :huggles: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]oohhh now that would cheer me up (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] :oops: just sneezed all over the laptop, take cover girlies :oops: [/SIZE]

hely said:
daledogs said:
[SIZE=14pt]DON'T YOU LADIES HAVE ANY WORK TO DO??????????????? OR HAVE YOU GOT YOURSELF ONE OF THOSE CLEANERS YOU CAN HIRE,A NKED MAN WITH JUST A PINNY (w00t)   :- ;)   ;)   :huggles: [/SIZE]

WOULD BE IDEA :)) WOULD THERE BE MUCH WORK DONE,I WONDER :- "

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO TAKE ME ON....US SOUTHERN BIRDS ARE LETHAL....YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]IN THE WORDS OF HARRY CALLAHAN..." GO AHEAD PUNK....MAKE MY DAY"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NOW IT WILL MAKE MY DAY WHEN I HAVE WHIPPED YOU INTO THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK BABY[/SIZE]

daledogs said:
hely said:
daledogs said:

[SIZE=14pt]WOULD BE IDEA :)) WOULD THERE BE MUCH WORK DONE,I WONDER :- "[/SIZE]

mmm, my hands would be working overtime (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]right then, i have to drag myself off the sofa to take Bill to nursery, robert has gone to do the shopping so im gonna have to be brave and leave the house looking like a monster :eek: [/SIZE]

i will speak to all later.............love youuuuuuuuuuuuu all :*

hely said:
daledogs said:
hely said:
daledogs said:

[SIZE=21pt]YOU BEING SMUTTY AGAIN MISSY?[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
hely said:
daledogs said:
hely said:
daledogs said:

[SIZE=21pt]YOU BEING SMUTTY AGAIN MISSY?[/SIZE]

:p

hely said:
daledogs said:
hely said:
daledogs said:

IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING WATCHING HIM CLEAN THE WINDOWS :- "

trac said:
sarahloveland said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:

[SIZE=21pt]IN THE WORDS OF HARRY CALLAHAN..." GO AHEAD PUNK....MAKE MY DAY"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NOW IT WILL MAKE MY DAY WHEN I HAVE WHIPPED YOU INTO THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK BABY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]FUNNY THAT...I DID HEAR THAT DRINKING GIN MAKES YOU DELUSIONAL..... ESPECIALLY IF ONE KNOCKS BACK A LITRE EVERY NIGHT.........NOT MENTIONING ANY NAMES............[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back