The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]cheeky moo.. yes i do ....in fact unlike some who were out stuffing their face and no doubt drinking at lunch time... i have been very busy today :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HMMMM....BET YOU WERE ON HERE....YOU CAN'T KEEP AWAY CAN YA?![/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]cheeky moo.. yes i do ....in fact unlike some who were out stuffing their face and no doubt drinking at lunch time... i have been very busy today :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HMMMM....BET YOU WERE ON HERE....YOU CAN'T KEEP AWAY CAN YA?![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH LOOK THE BRAVE ONE IS BACK[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]hello..............im home[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HI TRISH ....HAD A GOOD RACING?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]god im shattered.......all 5 running or trialing today im not cut out for it,the girls are great but the boys are so strong my arms are on the floor somewhere :wacko: [/SIZE]

finley passed his clearing trials now so that leaves millie and oliver when hes old enough

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]god im shattered.......all 5 running or trialing today im not cut out for it,the girls are great but the boys are so strong my arms are on the floor somewhere [/SIZE] :wacko:  

finley passed his clearing trials now so that leaves millie and oliver when hes old enough

[SIZE=21pt]I BET YOU ARE SHATTERED WELL DONE TO FINLEY, BET IT WAS COLD THERE AS WELL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]I SEE THAT SARAH HAS GONE BACK IN HIDING, REAL SCARDY CAT SHE IS :- " [/SIZE]RIGHT I'M OFF TO WATCH HEARTBEAT MAY BE BACK LATER[/size][/size][/color]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]tell me if you see my lure they lent for the episode (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]ALRIGHT CHICKS??? NOTICE OUR HELY HASN'T BEEN ON TODAY.....YOU SCARED HER OFF TRAC?[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]ALRIGHT CHICKS??? NOTICE OUR HELY HASN'T BEEN ON TODAY.....YOU SCARED HER OFF TRAC?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]NO..... YOU DRUNK YET[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]TRACE...OUT OF INTEREST DO YOU ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ELSE APART FROM SITTING ON YOUR ARSE ON K9 ALL DAY??? YOU ARE TOP POSTER TODAY....AGAIN..[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]OH JUST FOR THE RECORD CHECK OUT WHO IS TODAYS TOP POSTER AND IT AINT ME,ITS YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME TRISH[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Just popped on to see who's blood ended up on the carpet[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Just popped on to see who's blood ended up on the carpet[/SIZE]  :thumbsup:
[SIZE=21pt]WELL AS YOU CAN SEE I AM THE WINNER, SARAH IS OFF SOME WHERE TENDING TO HER WOUNDS, HA, THATS HER SORTED :- " [/SIZE]

fli[SIZE=21pt]ppen eck you lot, i have a bust weekend so noe able to keep a eye on you all, and i come back to all behaving like this :angry: im ashamed of you all (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]ive been good all weekend so dont include me in their brawls[/SIZE]

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]ive been good all weekend so dont include me in their brawls[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) WHAT A FIBBER YOU ARE TRISH :- " ,HELY THEY HAVE BEEN PICKING ON ME ALL WEEKEND, AS YOU KNOW I AM ALWAYS GOOD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID...TENDING TO MY WOUNDS....DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH LOVE...YOU BEEN ON THE MOTHER'S RUIN THIS MORNING??????[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HMMM...WONDER WHO TOP POSTER IS TODAY???? REALLY WOMAN,GET ON WITH YOUR CHORES[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO SHOW YOUR FACE ...ONLY JUST GOT UP HAVE WE?.. I DONT NEED ANY DUTCH COURAGE ...TAKE YOU ANY TIME HONEY [/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) (w00t) [/SIZE]

still at it ladies, notice im such anice person, im not slinging the insults round.............................yet :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back