The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]Might as well send it then[/SIZE]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

th_fuck.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]SARAH YOU HAVE GOT A LOT TO ANSWER TOO , YOUR SOOOOOOO GONNA GET IT :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]GLAD TO SEE YOUR STILL HIDING FROM ME SARAH[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=30pt]RIGHT LADIES...LOVELAND IS BACK IN THE BUILDING.....BRING IT ON TRAC.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]PUT THAT GIN DOWN AND MEET ME ROUND THE BACK FOR AN ASS WHOOPING............[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]sarah wish you would stop day dreaming, you've no chance luv[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]no i aint drunk.... oh you think you well hard dont ya :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YOU ARE JUST P****D AT ME COS I DUMPED YOU FOR HELEN......[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HA, HA SOOOO FUNNY, I WILL BE BACK IN A BIT TO SORT YOU OUT WELL AND TRULY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OOOOH...QUAKING IN ME BOOTS HERE................YOU OLD LUSH YOU.............[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Fight Fight Fight[/SIZE]
fighting0077.gif

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]OOOOH...QUAKING IN ME BOOTS HERE................YOU OLD LUSH YOU.............[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]SO YOU SHOULD BE YOU AINT GONNA KNOW WHATS HIT YOU[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YEAH JUST AS I THOUGHT SARAH IS BACK IN HIDING :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]took you long enough, slowing down in your old age[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]TRACE...OUT OF INTEREST DO YOU ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ELSE APART FROM SITTING ON YOUR ARSE ON K9 ALL DAY??? YOU ARE TOP POSTER TODAY....AGAIN..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]cheeky moo.. yes i do ....in fact unlike some who were out stuffing their face and no doubt drinking at lunch time... i have been very busy today :p [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back