The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]IN YOUR DREAMS BABY[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]your in a grumpy mood this morning trac.......you got a hangover[/SIZE] :unsure: :- "

[SIZE=21pt]I WILL LEAVE YOU "LADIES :- " " IN PEACE NOW...HUB IS TAKING ME OUT TO LUNCH ( TRACE DON'T BOTHER,I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GONNA PUT) SO HAVE TO GO AND MAKE MYSELF REAL PRETTY...YOU ALL BEHAVE YOU HEAR[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]have a good day sarah :thumbsup: ....and dont over indulge[/SIZE] (w00t) :x

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]your in a grumpy mood this morning trac.......you got a hangover[/SIZE] :unsure:   :- "

[SIZE=21pt]NO I HAVENT GOT A HANGOVER, NO IM NOT GRUMPY EITHER HAD RATHER A NICE LIE IN WITH MY HUBBY :- " [/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]I WILL LEAVE YOU "LADIES :- " " IN PEACE NOW...HUB IS TAKING ME OUT TO LUNCH ( TRACE DON'T BOTHER,I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GONNA PUT) SO HAVE TO GO AND MAKE MYSELF REAL PRETTY...YOU ALL BEHAVE YOU HEAR[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HOW MUCH TO BRIBE HIM NOT TO BRING YOU BACK :- " [/SIZE]

NO I HAVENT GOT A HANGOVER, NO IM NOT GRUMPY EITHER HAD RATHER A NICE LIE IN WITH MY HUBBY :- "
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

cough splutter...........say no more :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Well i think we should put our heads together and see what we can do to help the ol' lush[/SIZE]
beer.gif

[SIZE=21pt]YOUR NOT SAFE FROM ME EITHER YOUNG LADY [/SIZE] :- " OL' LUSH AM I

[SIZE=21pt]trac this is your own personal thread........your free to say anything you like......so dont hold back your words will you[/SIZE] (w00t)

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]trac this is your own personal thread........your free to say anything you like......so dont hold back your words will you[/SIZE] (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]OOOH...DON'T THINK SO...OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE MY THREAD BACK..[/SIZE]

trac said:
sarahloveland said:

[SIZE=21pt]HOW MUCH TO BRIBE HIM NOT TO BRING YOU BACK :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]FUNNY AREN'T WE????[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH YOU LADIES ARE SOOOOOO BRAVE ONLY POST ON HERE WHEN YOU THINK I'M NOT HERE, BOY OH BOY AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO MY REVENGE [/SIZE] :- " SARAH YOUR FIRST ON MY LIST (w00t) TRISH WATCH OUT I'M COMING TO GET YOU :lol:

trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]OH YOU LADIES ARE SOOOOOO BRAVE ONLY POST ON HERE WHEN YOU THINK I'M NOT HERE, BOY OH BOY AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO MY REVENGE  [/SIZE] :- " SARAH YOUR FIRST ON MY LIST (w00t) TRISH WATCH OUT I'M COMING TO GET YOU :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]trac you will never find me [/SIZE] (w00t)

trish g said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]OH YOU LADIES ARE SOOOOOO BRAVE ONLY POST ON HERE WHEN YOU THINK I'M NOT HERE, BOY OH BOY AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO MY REVENGE  [/SIZE] :- " SARAH YOUR FIRST ON MY LIST (w00t) TRISH WATCH OUT I'M COMING TO GET YOU :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]trac you will never find me [/SIZE] (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]DONT KID YOURSELF[/SIZE]

trac said:
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Well i think we should put our heads together and see what we can do to help the ol' lush[/SIZE]
beer.gif

[SIZE=14pt]They made me write that about you..........they keep sending me[/SIZE]

pm's about you............and telling me what to say
peepwall.gif

AnnSa said:
trac said:
AnnSa said:
beer.gif

[SIZE=14pt]They made me write that about you..........they keep sending me[/SIZE]

pm's about you............and telling me what to say
peepwall.gif

[SIZE=21pt]HMMMMMMMMM NOT SURE THATS QUITE THE TRUTH, YOUR NOT OUT OF DANGER YET[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=14pt]HONEST..............they ganged up on me and threatened me[/SIZE]
cry.gif

AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]HONEST..............they ganged up on me and threatened me[/SIZE]
cry.gif

[SIZE=21pt]ok i will believe you for now.......but any more trouble and thats ,that :lol: [/SIZE]

f***.gif

AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]
grinning-smiley-003.gif
[/SIZE] 

I was going to send   but i darent  :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]I SEE SO NOT QUITE THE INNOCENT ONE THEN ARE WE, RIGHT YOUR ON MY LIST NOW :lol: [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back