The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hely said:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t)   (w00t) [/SIZE]still at it ladies, notice im such  anice person, im not slinging the insults round.............................yet :- "

[SIZE=21pt]OH YOU'VE WOKE UP AT LAST AS WELL[/SIZE]

trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO SHOW YOUR FACE ...ONLY JUST GOT UP HAVE WE?.. I DONT NEED ANY DUTCH COURAGE ...TAKE YOU ANY TIME HONEY [/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]UNLIKE SOME I HAVE BEEN DOING MY CHORES...ONLY ON NOW FOR 5 MINUTES..... :- " :- " [/SIZE]

cough cough sniff sniff, thanks sarah glad someone has a little sympathy for me

trac........... :p ..........go make me a hot drink and help me blow my nose :wacko:

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
hely said:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t)   (w00t) [/SIZE]still at it ladies, notice im such  anice person, im not slinging the insults round.............................yet :- "

[SIZE=21pt]OH YOU'VE WOKE UP AT LAST AS WELL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]RIGHT THAT'S IT...YOU LEAVE HELY ALONE....OUTSIDE...NOW...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

ON MY WAY....GET READY FOR THE WHIPPING OF YOUR LIFE :- "

right thats it, trac your getting a asbo..............im ill and you are showing no resect at all..............sarah, give her a slap :- "

hely said:
cough cough sniff sniff, thanks sarah glad someone has a little sympathy for me

trac........... :p ..........go make me a hot drink and help me blow my nose :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]NO...........GO GET THE LITTLE TEACHERS PET SARAH TO DO IT....SHE STARTED ALL THIS :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]ha ha ha ha ha ha what you lot like[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]im too busy to sit around chatting,you ladies have a easy life :unsure: im rushed off my feet today :- " [/SIZE]

see i must be really really ill, i keep forgetting to do nice coloured letters :(

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

ooops

hely said:
right thats it, trac your getting a asbo..............im ill and you are showing no resect at all..............sarah, give her a slap :- "

[SIZE=21pt]THE WORDS *FACE BOVVERED* COME TO MIND[/SIZE]

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]im too busy to sit around chatting,you ladies have a easy life :unsure: im rushed off my feet today :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]TRISH DON'T GO.....STAY HERE AND SEE ME GIVE TRAC A BITCHSLAPPING...SHE IS BEING HORRIBLE TO ME............... :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]got my tin hat on..............sounds like world war 3 is about to start :eek: [/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
trish g said:

[SIZE=21pt]TRISH DON'T GO.....STAY HERE AND SEE ME GIVE TRAC A BITCHSLAPPING...SHE IS BEING HORRIBLE TO ME............... :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

SARAH WAKE UP...YOUR DAY DREAMING AGAIN :- "

trac said:
hely said:
trac said:
hely said:

[SIZE=21pt]THE WORDS *FACE BOVVERED* COME TO MIND[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]just you wait until i see you young lady, you'll be sorry :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YOU DONT SCARE ME[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]no not yet your not, but wait until we are face to face trac...........your so gonna run :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO TAKE ME ON....US SOUTHERN BIRDS ARE LETHAL....YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back