The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]SHE IS PROBERLY HAVING A LIE DOWN.....AFTER HER LUNCH TIME DRINK [/SIZE] :- " ..OR TWO..OR THREE

Last edited by a moderator:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]SHE IS PROBERLY HAVING A LIE DOWN.....AFTER HER LUNCH TIME DRINK [/SIZE] :- " ..OR TWO..OR THREE

[SIZE=14pt]DO YOU MIND? I AM NOT THE ONE HERE WITH A DRINK PROBLEM....ON THE GORDON'S NOW I BET.....YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED LADY....[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
trish g said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]OH YEAH FORGOT TO SAY WORLD WAR 3 LOOKS OVER...AS IT SEEMS SARAH HAS BACKED DOWN..YET AGAIN :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]well that means you win.......... (w00t) well done trac :thumbsup[/SIZE]:

[SIZE=21pt]NO WAY.....ROUND ONE..DING DING[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]
HAD A FEW DRINKS ...AND NOW SHE FANCIES HER CHANCES..

sarahloveland said:
trac said:

[SIZE=14pt]DO YOU MIND? I AM NOT THE ONE HERE WITH A DRINK PROBLEM....ON THE GORDON'S NOW I BET.....YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED LADY....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HA SOOOOO BRAVE ARNT YOU[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]I DON'T NEED A DRINK TO SORT YOU OUT....TOLD YA US SOUTHERN GALS ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH...I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...THAT'S A PROMISE.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HMMMM....TOP POSTER AGAIN.....BEEN BUSY TODAY AIN'T YA? K9 AND GIN....THAT'S ALL YOU WANT IN LIFE....YOU SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME...[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]I DON'T NEED A DRINK TO SORT YOU OUT....TOLD YA US SOUTHERN GALS ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH...I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...THAT'S A PROMISE.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]yeah..........ner...........and i'll stand behind her and watch :- " ner ner[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:

[SIZE=21pt]THE WORDS SOUTHERN SOFTIES ARE COMING TO MIND [/SIZE] :- "

hely said:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]yeah..........ner...........and i'll stand behind her and watch :- " ner ner[/SIZE]

OH SO YOU FANCY YOUR CHANCES NOW DO YOU?,TOLD YOU AINT SCARED OF YOU LADY :- "

[SIZE=21pt]OH I AM BORED WITH YOU NOW....LET'S PICK ON SOMEONE ELSE :teehee: [/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]HMMMM....TOP POSTER AGAIN.....BEEN BUSY TODAY AIN'T YA? K9 AND GIN....THAT'S ALL YOU WANT IN LIFE....YOU SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]YOU WILL BE THE ONE HANGING YOUR HEAD IN SHAME, WHEN I BEAT YOU :lol: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]trac, you really dont know what and who you are dealing with here :eek: [/SIZE]

sarah's gonna get you ya know, and im gonna be the one thats passes her the vody while she's doing it.............cos im 'ard i am :- "

trish g said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:

[SIZE=21pt]ive heard that saying too :eek: :sweating: :unsure: [/SIZE] :oops:

[SIZE=21pt]trish.........how could you :- " [/SIZE]

trish g said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:

[SIZE=21pt]ive heard that saying too :eek: :sweating: :unsure: [/SIZE] :oops:

[SIZE=14pt]TRISH HOW COULD YOU??? TYPICAL...NORTHENERS STICKING TOGETHER...[/SIZE]

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]trac, you really dont know what and who you are dealing with here :eek: [/SIZE]sarah's gonna get you ya know, and im gonna be the one thats passes her the vody while she's doing it.............cos im 'ard i am :- "

[SIZE=21pt]NO SHE AINT,SHES BACKED DOWN NOW,SO YOUR ON YOUR OWN,STILL FANCY YOUR CHANCES HELY? :- " [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back