The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Trac

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]oh im sorry trac, but i just went into the kitchen and i could still hear you :- " [/SIZE]

trac said:
hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]its very close you two..........but i think trac just might beat ya sarah after all she has the biggest gob and the most s*** to say :- " [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]OI WATCH IT YOU,JUST BECAUSE YOUR NOT WELL DOESNT STOP ME FROM GIVING YOU A SLAP[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]THE THINNEST OF THIN ICE NOW...........[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]its ok sarah, i am taking it all with a pinch of salt, when i come face to face with her, she's gonna pee her pants cos im 6ft tall and built like a rugby player.............my original name was Henry Not Helen :- " [/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]its very close you two..........but i think trac just might beat ya sarah after all she has the biggest gob and the most s*** to say :- " [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]OI WATCH IT YOU,JUST BECAUSE YOUR NOT WELL DOESNT STOP ME FROM GIVING YOU A SLAP[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]
i'm here waiting

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]its ok sarah, i am taking it all with a pinch of salt, when i come face to face with her, she's gonna pee her pants cos im 6ft tall and built like a rugby player.............my original name was Henry Not Helen :- " [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]HA, WHOOSE DREAMING NOW,TOLD YOU AINT SCARED [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]trac your all mouth love :- " :lol: [/SIZE]

trac said:
sarahloveland said:
trac said:
hely said:

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]
i'm here waiting

[SIZE=21pt]OH LEAVE IT OUT WILL YA? REALLY YOU DO NEED A GOOD SLAPPING....I WILL GET HELY ON THE CASE.................[/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
trac said:
sarahloveland said:
trac said:
hely said:

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]
i'm here waiting

[SIZE=21pt]OH LEAVE IT OUT WILL YA? REALLY YOU DO NEED A GOOD SLAPPING....I WILL GET HELY ON THE CASE.................[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WELL THAT WONT HURT THEN[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE DIDCOT ONE..........SHE IS WAITING TO EXPLODE ON YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE DIDCOT ONE..........SHE IS WAITING TO EXPLODE ON YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]TELL HER TO COME BACK WHEN SHE IS HARD ENOUGH[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HI TRISH...GOD SOOO GLAD YOU ARE HERE...THESE TWO ARE REALLY GETTING ON MY T*TS...SORT THEM OUT WILL YA?![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]sorry carnt be of help as ive got major pmt and totally p...ed off myself[/SIZE] :(

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]sorry carnt be of help as ive got major pmt and totally p...ed off myself[/SIZE] :(
AWWW POOR YOU TRISH :huggles: :huggles: HOPE YOUR TAKING IT EASY TODAY

trish g said:

[SIZE=21pt]YOU KNOW WHY DON'T YOU? THAT AWFUL SWEAR WORD "TEE TOTAL" APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE..GET A WINE DOWN YA NECK....PMT WILL VANISH MAGICALLY.............[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back