The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Few Runs On The Lure

BornToHunt

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
on Wednesday afternoon just as the sun was setting we found ourselves in the field with beaubeau's Lure and her dogs meg, dee dee and willow, sunshines dogs billy, tess, dancer, honey and rhys.

heres some of the pics

deedee

DSC_0186copy.jpg

dee dee and honey

DSC_0147copy.jpg

honeyanddeedee.jpg

dancer

DSC_0226copy.jpg

Bro and sis

DSC_0161copy.jpg

Billy solo (no relation to han solo) :blink:

DSC_0203copy.jpg

billy and tess

DSC_0222copy.jpg

look how close it was

DSC_0223copy.jpg

willow and dancer

dancerandwillow2.jpg

willowanddancer.jpg

Kev :thumbsup:

Great pics kev, thanks for posting. Look at my wee little Honey, how proud i was of her thats the first time she has ever seen the lure. :huggles:

Kev you have taken some lovely photos there :thumbsup: Was great to meet up again and see those dogs running, they all look great !! Deedee and Honey (sisters) had a great run, with Honey flying along :)) and to see Willow and her gorgeous brother together was so sweet.. :wub: Thanks for taking the pics and thanks to Dave and Carrie for the day :thumbsup:

Tracey x

Sunshine said:
Great pics kev, thanks for posting. Look at my wee little Honey, how proud i was of her thats the first time she has ever seen the lure.  :huggles:
see the midget caught up with her sister in the end !!!! (w00t) told ya she would be fine :thumbsup:

thanks for the comments had a great few days hope to do it again soon

Fab pics Kev, glad you had a good few days holiday :D

Great action shots....liked the one with the lure too... :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back