The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Finleys Reunion

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we had a fantastic day today,and finley got to meet is brother ruso,think they got on very well or should i say ruso got on well with finley (w00t)

tracey it was lovely to meet you,and nice to have a chat,it seemed id known you for ages :thumbsup:

heres the boys

IMG_1422.jpg

ruso getting a little over excited, or maybe just brotherly love (w00t)

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awww :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

they look so alike! :D

A gorgeous couple of boys there
Smiley-beatinghearts.gif

aww what a handsome pair of boys :wub:

they have grown into little smashers :thumbsup:

Like 2 peas in a pod :wub:

Lovely photo's... they're so alike, very handsome young men! :wub:

I had to keep looking to work out who was who........... definatly two peas in a pod :wub: :wub:

Millie said:
I had to keep looking to work out who was who........... definatly two peas in a pod  :wub:   :wub:

finley is quite a bit longer in length and a little taller,got a lovely kiss off ruso,he was lovely,just realised they are 8 months old today too :huggles:

How lovely to see them back together as grown ups... :huggles: :wub: they do look so similar.. :wub: what gorgeous handsome boys.... :huggles:

What a pair of lovely boys - very handsome 8)

I was looking out for you Trish to say hello - I think that you were parked near me but I was too shy to come and say hello LoL :b

Yes Sarah with Misha now Emme, told me they were 8 mths today :- " :D

Were has the time gone !

Darcia said:
What a pair of lovely boys - very handsome  8)
I was looking out for you Trish to say hello - I think that you were parked near me but I was too shy to come and say hello LoL  :b

oh no you should have come over,wish i knew where you was i would have come over to you :lol: i was the shyest child you wouldnt believe it now im quite the opposite :lol:

it was too hot for me today,my two didnt have much interest today either :b

where abouts where you from our car?

Wow what lovely photos of two very handsome boys :wub: :wub:

Finley and Ruso do look so alike, no mistaking that they are brothers though :huggles: :huggles:

Oh were you at the Champs by any chance? Got any results? :)

edited to say: Oops sorry I don't want to hijack the thread? just interested :b

jue332 said:
Wow what lovely photos of two very handsome boys  :wub:   :wub:
Finley and Ruso do look so alike, no mistaking that they are brothers though  :huggles:   :huggles:

i saw him from a distance and made a bee line for him and tracey :p :thumbsup:

trish g said:
oh no you should have come over,wish i knew where you was i would have come over to you :lol: i was the shyest child you wouldnt believe it now im quite the opposite :lol: it was too hot for me today,my two didnt have much interest today either :b

Well before I make myself sound silly - were you in a white van with orange writing down the side??? I was looking at (what I thought was your dogs) and thinking is that them??? I wasn't really sure tho. If that was you then we were quite close - we were parked almost alongside the burger van in a blue estate car.

My other half told me I was silly and should have just came over! but it really was way too hot. My boys were not happy and did not run well, well I am blaming it on the heat anyway :- "

Darcia said:
trish g said:
oh no you should have come over,wish i knew where you was i would have come over to you :lol: i was the shyest child you wouldnt believe it now im quite the opposite :lol: it was too hot for me today,my two didnt have much interest today either :b

Well before I make myself sound silly - were you in a white van with orange writing down the side??? I was looking at (what I thought was your dogs) and thinking is that them??? I wasn't really sure tho. If that was you then we were quite close - we were parked almost alongside the burger van in a blue estate car.

My other half told me I was silly and should have just came over! but it really was way too hot. My boys were not happy and did not run well, well I am blaming it on the heat anyway :- "

yes we was in a salford ven hire,our car is at the dealers again,ive had enough of been without it,the van was fine apart from no air con :( we sweated all the way there and back home :wacko: .

will you be going to the champs in october?

we will maybe get to say hello then if you are :thumbsup:

Sooo lovely to meet you all today :huggles: Really enjoyed the chat (w00t)

Poor Finley, Ruso was rather enamoured, wasn't he 8) I'm surprised the pics came out so clear, as he was contantly squirming to try and get to him!

Think he learnt a few things last night while he was at Monty's house :- "

aug07076.jpg

"come on and do the conga!!!" :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back