The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Finn,badger And Vixen

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well there first years gone far too quick, I'm over the moon with Vixen and hope TC and Annie are as pleased with Badger and Finn.

mally said:
Well there first years gone far too quick, I'm over the moon with Vixen and hope TC and Annie are as pleased with Badger and Finn.

I haven't seen Vixen for ages - got any pics? :D

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt] :cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDS :cheers: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]LOVE DAD AND GRANNY :huggles: [/SIZE]

mally said:
Ive not been on k9 community for over a year and remembered your name from your posts when you lost your wee Tilly.. I cried for her then and ive cried again now after reading your tribute to her on Mallyfield Whippets.. She was the most beautiful little whippet.. I have a little Whippet cross that i was lucky enough to find from a rescue centre in Glasgow 2 years ago - thats how i found K9 community.. I hope things are a bit easier and i know she will always be with you..

doris said:
mally said:

I haven't seen Vixen for ages - got any pics? :D

just for you doris :thumbsup:

photocomp02.jpg

for06-16.jpg

for04-16.jpg

vixenphotocomp.jpg

supremewinner01.jpg

Vixen is beautiful - and seriously fit :thumbsup:

Hope she's had a lovely day - they were a colourful litter weren't they?

Happy belated birthday to vixen..............lovely pic's :thumbsup:

Great pics :thumbsup: I can't believe it's a year either :blink:

TCx

[SIZE=14pt]Happy belated birthday. [/SIZE]

I don't suppose Anne can be persuaded off the Whippet Forum to to comment on Finn on this thread. :- " Judging by her posts she's very happy with him.

Vixen is lovely ...great photos :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are smashing photos Mally... :thumbsup:

Happy Belated Birthday to them all. :cheers:

She's a lovely girl, you must be pleased with the whole litter! :cheers:

Thanks for pics, and for adding one of you too . . . . . ;)

Nicola said:
[SIZE=14pt]Happy belated birthday. [/SIZE]
I don't suppose Annie can be persuaded off the Whippet Forum to to comment on Finn on this thread.  :- "  Judging by her posts she's very happy with him.

Vixen is lovely ...great photos :thumbsup:

Oops, missed this ... still I'm only a month late :b

Brilliant pictures of Vixen Mally. She's looking very fit.

I sure am happy with Finn .. just can't believe he's now 1 !! He's an all round star ... good at agility (although it's early days yet), has a BPIB under his belt, and has started to hunt the 'ol bunnies ... oh and he's a perfect gentleman and constant companion ... what more could a girl ask for !

IMG_4244a-1.jpg

Annie

[SIZE=21pt]annie i didnt know you had badgers brother A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THEM ALL :cheers: [/SIZE] :oops: just realised its a bit late but hey :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back