The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For All You Horse Lovers

that was flipping fantastic (w00t) thank for the link kelly really enjoyed that :cheers:

She looks like she's enjoying every minute of it!! :D

Smiley_dancing_12258.gif
Totally Amazing, such of a lot of horse to be so light on her hooves - stunning! And he so obviously loves his horse, they must spend so much time together - wow!
Smiley_dancing_12258.gif

Why do I always well up when I see something like this? :'(

meddling said:
Smiley_dancing_12258.gif
Totally Amazing, such of a lot of horse to be so light on her hooves - stunning!  And he so obviously loves his horse, they must spend so much time together - wow!
Smiley_dancing_12258.gif

Why do I always well up when I see something like this? :'(

so do i clair its truly awe inspiring not bad for a horse that was said to be previously unrideable :wub:

Absolutely amazing,

It is magnificent to sit in the crowd and watch man and beast together as one.

I think anyone thats rides secretly aspires to be like this.

I know i do!

cara,x

Last edited by a moderator:
ecksey said:
Absolutely amazing,
It is magnificent to sit in the crowd and wactch man and beast at together.

I think anyone thats rides secretly aspires to be like this.

cara,x

i do i think thats why i love to see it :lol:

i used to sponsor somone that rode dressage at medium, and advanced level, that was amazing to watch, but prix st george is something else!!!!

That was amazing :thumbsup: they looked to be enjoying every minute of it :))

Thanks for Kelly :huggles:

:blink: How on earth do they teach horses to do that!?

They must have a very special relationship.

I used to ride when I was younger for many years, but stoppped in my early teens.

Can't afford it now but would love to take it up again one day

doggy182 said:
:blink: How on earth do they teach horses to do that!?They must have a very special relationship.

I used to ride when I was younger for many years, but stoppped in my early teens.

Can't afford it now but would love to take it up again one day

takes a lot of years to forge a partnership like that a horse like her comes along once in a life time which makes it even more special to watch :thumbsup:

WOW what a amazing horse, my girls are now off to practice. ha ha

Wow that was truly awe inspiring, thanks for sharing :D . It was wonderful to see how he hugged her at the end, such an amazing partnership, brought tears to my eyes too :b :)

That brought a tear to my eye, fantastic.

she was fantastic :thumbsup: went to wellington dressage to music

a few times loved every moment thanks for sharing :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back