The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Forum Upgrade

Wierd in it :blink: Great job Nigel, I like it, I like it a lot!

Thanks for all your hardwork Nigel. New software looks brilliant.

I know it's been mentoined before but if we could help offset the costs of servers and software I'm sure most of us wouldn't paying a subscription fee.

Rae said:
Thanks for all your hardwork Nigel.  New software looks brilliant.
I know it's been mentoined before but if we could help offset the costs of servers and software I'm sure most of us wouldn't paying a subscription fee.

Thanks - I think it's turned out OK.

I might manage to put a little PayPal donate buttom somewhere :thumbsup:

excellent didnt think you could make K9 any better well done Nigel :)

:D

Vicky said:
Will have to find something to do, we have a toilet that needs tiling & flooring putting down & spotlights in the bathroom, maybe we might get it done this weekend!
:D :D hi vicky i think ive done it hopefully thanks alot sue

Sorry but I disagree my account was wiped yet again. Lucky for me my hubby kept a record of my old password etc, but all the replies I had posted recently, I would think are lost, so again I will be knocked back to new member or similar (I think) :rant:

Yes as I thought back to my first name as Shane known only a while ago as Peter and Smartie, and people wonder why change is not good! :rant:

shane said:
Sorry but I disagree my account was wiped yet again.  Lucky for me my hubby kept a record of my old password etc, but all the replies I had posted recently, I would think are lost, so again I will be knocked back to new member  or similar (I think) :rant:
The members list still has you (peter&smartie) in there & i can see all your recent posts here so it can't be much of a problem, i'm sure if you email Nigel he'll be happy to help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see my old posts but it won't let me in as Pter and smartie. :( so Shane again

shane said:
Yes as I thought back to my first name as Shane known only a while ago as Peter and Smartie, and people wonder why change is not good! :rant:
If you log on as shane your posts come out as being made by shane, if you log on as peterandsmartie your posts come out as being made by peterandsmartie (w00t)

All the posts made for both of those usernames are still there, both accounts are still active. If you want your posts to be under the name peterandsmartie then log on as peterandsmartie. If you've forgotten the password for peterandsmartie then follow the lost password link...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back