The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Forum Upgrade

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Trust me to read this after the event!! :wacko: :lol: Well done Nigel! :thumbsup:

Everything seems to be alright! :thumbsup:

The portal is really great!

Nigel where have the group icons gone ???

or is it just my computer???

Sorry to ask after all your hard work.

:)

Hi Nigel~thanx for all your hard work :wub: But i seem to have lost my email address :(

Sorry to be a pain in the perverbials :oops:

I still have an email address associated with your account. Where have you lost your email address?

There does seem to be a problem with cookies. The problem is that you keep getting logged out - I'm looking into this but it may take a little while to resolve.

Sorry, but for the moment you'll just have to log in again if you do get logged out.

Nigel

Last edited by a moderator:
SORRY :oops: :oops: Just checked my last reply & it read as if the email come up when il logged in :blink:

:blink: WHAT i meant to say was when i logged on it told me on my control panel that there is an error with the address~

Having trouble explaining :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

No worries ~ thanks anyway :thumbsup: i think you deserve some ZZzzzzzzss -_- now~

Dont have any nightmares to-night :( -_- -_-

Well done Nigel ... bit strange at first but Im sure it will be acquired taste. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your hard work Nigel. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The upgrade looks fab Nigel.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ..Hannah says it's nice to see who's in the chat room before she goes in.. :- " .

I like the paper clips so that I can see where there are photos.

BTW it no longer gives the maximum size for an attachment. Instead it says unlimited which might cause problems.

BeeJay said:
BTW it no longer gives the maximum size for an attachment.  Instead it says unlimited which might cause problems.
I have 2 options now. I can set an individual post limit (which limits the size of attacments in your post) and/or a global limit (which limits the total size of all your uploads and PM's). I've chosen not to limit the global limits - that's what you see as unlimited. The individual post limit is still 75kb which you'll see come into play if you attach an item. You can now attach more than one picture to a post but the total of all pictures still cannot exceed 75k. :wacko:

Nigel said:
BeeJay said:
BTW it no longer gives the maximum size for an attachment.  Instead it says unlimited which might cause problems.
I have 2 options now. I can set an individual post limit (which limits the size of attacments in your post) and/or a global limit (which limits the total size of all your uploads and PM's). I've chosen not to limit the global limits - that's what you see as unlimited. The individual post limit is still 75kb which you'll see come into play if you attach an item. You can now attach more than one picture to a post but the total of all pictures still cannot exceed 75k. :wacko:

That's why when I tried to post a photo that was 85k it wouldn't let me. Then when I edited the post (it had a photo in it) it told me how much room I had left. Thanks for the explanation Nigel. :thumbsup:

Im back again Nigel, Thank's :cheers: . I like the new change's, still getting used to it :D

I like it, it's different but looks nice and crisp and clear :thumbsup: I'm getting used to all the smilies being in a different order (used to going straight to them, but having to check that I'm not adding an inappropriate one, lol) :- "

Well done Nigel :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back