The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz Photos

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
chinrest.jpg
Fritz using his Monkey as a headrest.Picture taken January 16,2007.Fritz had a relaxing sleep last night,found him this ,morning with mom all four legs in the air.Had toast from both of us,had some Bologna Sandwich from me for lunch. I put Ketchup on his food for supper,wasn't enough,Mom put some Hamburger pie on it,he ate it all up.Had a littel Ice cream and a bit of pumpkin cake for dessert.Fritz had a play with both of us after supper with his Monkey, had a snooze after that.Grabbed each of the 3 tv.remotes,not at the same time,also grabbed a coaster off the table.He does this to get bologna.We have had our snacks tonight,ice cream bars and the pumpkin cake.Fritz has been out,had his drink of water and is now under the couch.I have been busy the last two days cleaning out our flower beds.Mom said i did a great job,though i do miss dad helping,just doesn't seem the same wihtout him.I know what Dad would say:"You did a super job son".Mom keeps busy with Meals on Wheels,delivering meals to seniors,work at the hospital gift shop,went to a dinner on Monday ,Sundays to church,I go also along with my sister Marlene. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
blankeyboy.jpg
Fritz on the blue blanket,Mom had to move him,blanket and all to the other end of the couch so dad could sit down.Picture taken January 16,2007.

lappingup.jpg
Fritz resting on Mom's lap.Auntie Irene got good news last Thursday and when they arrived ,she was told she didn't need the chemotherapy anymore.She now starts radiation treatments on Monday for 20 weekdays at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto.After this ,they paid us a visit,Fritz was excited ,he got bacon treats,had 2 walks with Auntie Bev,had a bit of some doughnuts,had a little coffee from a saucer from Auntie Irene.Picture taken January 16,2007

snuzboy-1.jpg
Fritz having yet another snooze on Mom's lap.Picture taken January 16,2007.

sunboy.jpg
Fritz found a sunny spot on the kitchen floor to snooze in.Picture taken January 16,2007.

flipdog.jpg
Fritz flipped over on the livingroom couch. :clown:

litup1.jpg
Fritz lit up by the lights in the window.The camera flash caused the effect of the light loking like it is shooting off into space. :*picture taken January 16,2007.

litup2.jpg
Fritz lit up by the candle lights yet again. :)) Picture taken January 16,2007.

fritziendad.jpg
Fritz snoozing with Dad on the couch.picture taken January 17,2007. :huggles:

Two Tensile Acorn Bell

It is a Pair of bell

Made exclusively Falconry bells, an great sound, light and very solid

Beautifully made bells with great tonal quality, loudness and great durability..

For Dogs, puppies and cats e.t.c

Altawashonline com

and go to Bells

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back