The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz Photos

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
blanketnap.jpg
Sleeping on the blue blanket at dad's feet.

sleepieboy.jpg
Fritz sleeping with his head on dad's leg on the couch

Last edited by a moderator:
comfort-1.jpg
fritz with his head on dad's leg again.I was kind of half laying and had the camera pointed up at him.

relaxer-1.jpg
I was looking down at fritz laying on the carpet when i took this picture

pawflipper.jpg
i held the camera at an angle to get this shot of Fritz ,paws in the air snoozing.

beggarboy.jpg
Fritz begging in front of me to go out.Sometimes it is a good reason,others not,he just wants to go out and sit.

snowfall.jpg
Took this shot of it snowing from around the corner of the house on January 14,2007.

coverboy.jpg
Fritz with the blue blanket covering him on the couch.

headrest-1.jpg
Fritz using dad's leg as a headrest.dad not bad,legs hurt when he stretches out.His last appintment to Toronto was kind of a waste of time,all they did was talk about different things concerning ALS,it was tiring for him to sit in the wheelchair all day and he was worn out for 2 or 3 days after.in the process of getting a ramp built at the back door so Dad can get out better when the weather is better.An Electric scooter came 2 days ago and he will get around better outside when it is nice out.There is nothing different wrong with him,his legs are not good, from the knees down and talking is not good at all,really have to listen to him or he gets mad if he has to repeat it.His Aunties come on Monday and was very excited to see them,had a walk with Auntie Bev as soon as they got here.Irene looks pretty well,wears a knitted hat,has lost a little hair and is kind of thin due to the chemotherapy and not eatng a lot plus color is not good.Normally Fritz will stay close to bev,now that irene has cancer,Fritz stayed with her most of the time they were here.She has anothe rchemotherapy on March 21 and another next month.

lappyrest.jpg
Fritz sleeping on mom's lap.It is time for bed and Fritz is under the little couch in the rec room and to get him out,I get a piece of meat and he normally comes out fast,tonight hhe din't he just sat there for a few minutes.Just a couple of minutes ,he came out and i got him and put him to bed,he barked,didn't like me doing it,then mom came down and told him to be quiet and go to sleep,he is quiet now.

mommyrest.jpg
Napping on Mom's lap on the couch.He now goes behind the couch in the livingroom to sleep,finds it cooler.

warmingnap.jpg
fritz snoozing under the bedspread on mom and dad's bed.don't know how he could sleep with all that on him.He now sleeps in his cage again,dad has no room to rollover if fritz is right beside him.in the morning mom takes dad out at 5,gets the coffee on,gets Fritz out of the cage and Fritz stays with dad.

glowing.jpg
Fritz laying in the front window, electric candles giving off a strange glow.The light from the camera flash causes this effect, making the light look like it is shoot like lightning.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back