The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz the Bichon Chronicles Photos 2

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
armrest.jpg
Fritz using Dad's arm to rest his head January 19,2007.

awaiting.JPG
Fritz in the window awaiting his Aunties arrival June 1,2007.They were not here 5 minutes that Fritz was asking Auntie Bev to go for a walk.On one walk he met Maggie ,a little black dog who lives with Gracie another Bichon.Fritz got a lick from Maggie.After the walk,came back and sat on the gazebo table begging for doughnuts.had a little water,then it was too warm for him and wanted in the house.He waited just inside the kitchen for us to come in.Shortly after,he was begging beside Auntie Irene on the couch for bacon treats.We went out to dinner and shortly after coming back,we had Cake and Ice Cream,so did Fritz.

Last edited by a moderator:
fritz35 said:
awaiting.JPG
Fritz in the window awaiting his Aunties arrival June 1,2007.They were not here 5 minutes that Fritz was asking Auntie Bev to go for a walk.On one walk he met Maggie ,a little black dog who lives with Gracie another Bichon.Fritz got a lick from Maggie.After the walk,came back and sat on the gazebo table begging for doughnuts.had a little water,then it was too warm for him and wanted in the house.He waited just inside the kitchen for us to come in.Shortly after,he was begging beside Auntie Irene on the couch for bacon treats.We went out to dinner and shortly after coming back,we had Cake and Ice Cream,so did Fritz.
I was hoping you would still post afer your loss, for which i am truly sorry, i enjoy reading your posts

:luck:

:cheers:

keith

fritzychair.JPG
Fritz in the chair still,panting after a walk with Auntie Bev.

treatsie.JPG
Fritz sitting up and begging for a Bacon treat from Auntie Bev.

fritzcake.JPG
Fritz with Auntie Bev and Mom posing with the Birthday cake that says Happy Birthday Betty and Fritz.Fritz turned 5 June 3 and Mom is 77.Fritz almost has his nose in the cake.

sitproud.JPG
Fritz the next morning with Auntie Bev on the couch as proud as can be.

fritzyirene.JPG
Fritz with Auntie Irene just before they went home,Fritz giving a big yawn.Irene is wearing a wig,her own hair is starting to grow back.Fritz wouldn't get up to sit with her,didn't know what to make of the wig,knew it was her though.Fritz liked her better without it on.She is doing really well.Mom and will go to their place in the next ,probably Fritz will too.

peekybooey.JPG
Fritz peeking through Mom's legs June 11,2007.The next morning Fritz brought up, had blood in his stool.The week before he had gone to the vets and had a heartworm needle and a rabies shot.this same thing hapened two years ago.Last year it was just the heartworm needle he had.mom took him to the vets last Wednesday and they concluded it was the rabies shot that caused his sickness.The vet gave mom an oral medication called metronidazole which he got every 8 hours.he would keep water down,wasn't eating,finally ate something after 3 or 4 days.he had been sleeping a lot,no ambition,medication making him tired.h ei finally back to normal today,had a play with his rabbit and monkey squeaky for the first time ion over a week and he sat and barked for food.taffy my sister's dog had a bump on her face,she took her to theh vet,the doctor there thought it could be cancer so sent a biopsy out to be tested,it came back negative,which wa sa big relief for Marlene and Larry.he cried the whole 3 days at their cottage about it. dad was the same for for a few days after Ruffles passed away.

wanderer.JPG
doordog.JPG
oldpals.JPG
drinkdog.JPG
Pictures of our visit to Fritz's Aunties on July 5.Fritz wandering around their house,standing at the door looking out,later Bev put a footstool there so Fritz could see out better and he barked at everything he saw go by the door.Fritz gave them both kisses,got a few walks with Auntie Bev.Fritz with Auntie Irene on the couch,she is doing better,hair is growing back,has to wear a hat in the sun,eats well and sounds good.Fritz by a dish of water.We had Tuna and Salmon sandwiches for lunch plus Pickles and Rice Krispie Squares,Fritz had a bit of he Sandwiches.Fritz was tired from his visit,slept on the way home and once we were home.

cozynappy.jpg
Fritz cozy in the air with all fours in the air January 20,2007.We had Corn and Hot dogs for supper,Fritz had a little of my Hot Dog.Hardly touched his supper,might before bed like he did last night.May have a Thunderstorm go through tonight so he may need to take Gravol and have to sleep in his cage.Just had a bit of a Bagel from me, now on the coffee table.Fritz going to the groomer to look spiffy,will have fun with the cats again.

stretchout.jpg
Fritz stretched out on my bed January 20,2007.Every August for the past 3 years,fritz has had problems scratching so on August 16 we went to the vets and got pills called Vanectyl-P.he got 2 pills a day to start,then 1 a day.The first time we gave it to him,thought he swallowed,not long after it was on the hallway carpet,he spit it out.Fritz had held it in his mouth.Didn't like taking them at firsat ,wouls squirm and growl,now we put in a piece of weiner and that is doing the trick.

mybuddy.jpg
Took this picture of myself with Fritz in the background ,head on my pillow January 20,2007.

sidesnooze.jpg
Fritz sleeping on his side on my bed January 20,2007.Fritz ended up sleeping in his cage,the storm wasn't as bad as they said ,a little thunder and lightning,not much else.I was having cereal this morning and Fritz was whining from the window,Mom brought him over to my dish,he had the cereal and right after that ,couldn't get outside fast enough.He casme in almost as fast as if he wanted to play and he went to the window.he is geting a brushing this morning before going to the groomer for 10 this morning.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back