The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz the Bichon Chronicles Photos 2

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
jacketnap.JPG
hideydrink.JPG
nightnap.JPG
Fritz laying on Mom's jacket on Thursday.He went there when Mom and I went shopping ,me for printing supplies Mom to return a jacket.Fritz under the coffee table having a drink.he had taken a sock,I had got it and he went there and he wanted a drink and sat the dish in front of the table.Fritz with his head sticking out the couch before bed Thursday.he came up late,he gets some medicine for his scratching and gets put in his cage.Friday night it was no problem,I got a fly swatter to swat a fly he thought it for him and he came out and barked at me.i was able to get him and we gave him the medicine and put him to bed,whined a bit but settled down soon after.Last night,got the fly swatter out ,no fly this time ,he came out and took him up for the medicine and then he went to bed.

couchpeeky.JPG
spiffynap.JPG
Fritz peeking around the couch and later on on the coffee table snoozing after he came back from the groomers September 17th.Fritz had a quiet ride there but once there he started whining and was pulling me through the gate to the door where he jumped at the door and dragged me down the stairs and jumped at another door where we could hear dogs barking.Fritz had pal there that was glad to see him and Fritz greeted the groomer Michelle and her assistant with tail wags.Fritz slept most of the time when he wan'ts being prettied up.He had a long day so had to carry him to the van and he slpept in the kitchen when we got home. :lol:

auntytreat.JPG
auntytreat1.JPG
fritzydish.JPG
doughnuts.JPG
tablerest.JPG
tablerest1.JPG
walkybeg.JPG
windowpals3.JPG
Pictures of Fritz and his Aunties during their visit here September 19th and 20th.Fritz begging for a treat from Irene then standing on his hinds legs for a treat from Bev,Fritz outside beside a dish of water he needed after his walks with Bev,Fritz looking up at Bev for doughnuts,he had some some though not the coffee ,he stuck to water from a dish.Fritz on a little table out in the sunshine being the center of attention,begging for a walk from Bev and the next day in the window with some Scarecrows.Fritz also got some treats from them,the doughnuts to,had his walks and after a while we went in the house and around 4 we went out to supper.I had Chicken tenders,fries and a Ceasar Salad,mom had Pita Bread and Broccoli and Cheese Soup,both Bev and Irene had the same as me,only Bev had the soup not the Salad,Irene just the Chicken and Fries.Bev and I had Vanilla ice cream sprinkled with Chocolate Syrup with Whipped Cream and a Cherry on top.We took fritz home chicken for a treat,Soon after we got home.I went to the start of a 3 day Junior Hockey tournament,it was Friday night then started the next day 9:00 in the morning to 10 at night,Sunday from 9:30 a.m. until around 10.I like hockey ,go to all the games during the regular season her,I have season tickets for the Bowmanville Eagles games.Fritz slept with the Aunties in the spare bedroom and had a good sleep.Had cereal from me the next day and a little toast from everyone else.Irene's hair has straightened out,Bev had a disc problem in her back,can't walk a long ways so Fritz's walks were short .

Fritz looks wonderful after his trip to the groomers - he really has all of you under his little paw doesn't he...I don't know...on the table?!!! :wub:

countertime.JPG
vannyboy1.JPG
vannyboy2.JPG
vannyboy3.JPG
flippyfritz4.JPG
Fritz on the counter after being brushed,in the van after we arrived in Bobcaygeon,Ontario and at home flipped over on the couch after getting home on October 3rd.Only Auntie Bev,came ,Irene had trouble with her bowels.to do with the cancer she had,will always have.She also had been having trouble with the knee she hurt in a fall a while back and two spots found on her lungs.Mom has talked to then recently and both are doing fine,Bev still having trouble with the disc in her back.Fritz is a good traveler,lays down or just sits,he rode on Bev's lap on the way there.Part way there,he was getting fidgety so we stopped along the road and Bev walked him a bit and he did what he had to do and we were on our way.When we got there,they went shopping didn't get anything,Fritz stayed in the van and slept while I read a book.We then went to have lunch,Fritz stayed in the van and slept.We all had one piece of Halibut with Fries and Coleslaw,I also had Caesar Salad.Bev and I had Coconut Cream Pie for dessert,mom had Rice Pudding with Raisins.Bev brought out some Halibut for Fritz to have,Fritz had treats that Irene had given Bev to give to Fritz.Fritz snoozed most of the way home.had a snooze on the couch when we got home.had some Iams bones,two drinks of water,on eof which i had to hold the dish while he drank from the coffee table.He then had a snooze on the table after the drinks.

fritzytree.JPG
spiffyfritz1.JPG
spiffyfritz2.JPG
spiffyfritz3.JPG
fritzylights1.JPG
fritzylights2.JPG
brightdog.JPG
litupfritz1.JPG
litupfritz2.JPG
fritznsnowy.JPG
Fritz in the front window,tree lit up behind him,Fritz back from the groomers November20th,sporting a Fall Bandanna.he wagged his tail going into the groomers,going down the stairs he squirms and gets in there and tail starts going,glad to be there with other dogs.Took these one outside of Fritz the night I took pictures of the other lights,Fritz sitting in the bright sunshine in Mom's chair,last Sunday in the window,tree lit up,reflecting in the window,my Uncle's lights on across the street.Fritz with his pal Snowy the Snowman on Wednesday,the night Mom had ladies over for cards, wanting to go up to greet them,he did and ran around the living room in a blitz,then had a smile on his face,Mom thought it was for me,more likely he was glad to see company,he likes adults not kids as he doesn't see too many around here.then he cane down here for a bit,then begged to up again,he greeted them again and then stayed in the window and was quiet.

snowyfritz.JPG
snowtimedog1.JPG
snowtimedog2.JPG
lappysit.JPG
shirtthief1.JPG
shirtthief2.JPG
shirtthief3.JPG
snowywalk1.JPG
snowywalk2.JPG
snowyface.JPG
Fritz on the back step in the snow December 9th,out on the patio in the snow December 8th,smile on his face,sitting on Mom's lap December 10th, with a shirt of mine under the dinging room table December 14th.he had followed Mom to my bedroom and grabbed a clean shirt Mom had put on the bed and took it under the dining room table and slept on it,didn't hurt it any.I didn't see him do it,but must have been funny to see him making off with it.Fritz walking out on the patio December 1th,stopped to look at me ,snow on his face.

groomyguy1.JPG
groomyguy2.JPG
slipperdog1.JPG
slipperdog2.JPG
slipperdog3.JPG
slipperdog4.JPG
newtoy1.JPG
newtoy2.JPG
newtoy3.JPG
Fritz back from the groomers December 18th.We got there just as the groomer was arriving,I took Fritz,there was the groomer with her Collie and and 3 Poodles,a small Black one,a small White one and little bigger White one,came to greet us,Fritz squirmed going down the stair inside the groomer's place,he stated wagging his tail ,glad he was there.After going to get him,he has to be carried out,had a snooze in the van on the way home and in the kitchen once home.Fritz with my slippers under the dining room table December 19th,Fritz playing with a new toy he got from a friend of mine in Pennsylvania December 22nd,i am in the one picture in the chair.

drummerdog1.JPG
drummerdog2.JPG
toydog1.JPG
toydog2.JPG
nicebone.JPG
hotfella.JPG
newstuffy1.JPG
newstuffy2.JPG
antlerdog1.JPG
antlerdog2.JPG
A Bichon ornament I got from a friend in Florida,with his new toy in the window December 23rd,mom put it with him,a cookie shaped like a bone that says Nice from the friend in Pennsylvania,Fritz beside my sister's tree Christmas Day,with his new toy a talking monkey and Taffy wearing Reindeer Antlers.We had a good Christmas and New Years starting with Christmas Eve when we went with my Mom's sister to a Christmas Pageant at church.The Reverend's son Joseph,his wife played Mary and their 3 month old daughter Cailynn Brooke played the baby Jesus.She did a good job,didn't make a sound but the previous night for senior citizens she cried the whole time.After this we took Mom's sister home then we went to my sister's for snacks,Larry's dad and friend and his brother Frank were there.We stayed for about an hour and a half ,went home for a bit then came back and picked up Marlene to go a candlelight service at church for 11:00.We all brought candles,sang carols and and the candles were being lit we sang Silent Night and we then exchanged then and sang Silent Night again,no lights were on in the church at this time.Christmas come,Fritz got treats from Mom,I got a pair of Blue Jeans,gloves,thermal socks and a pullover shirt.We then went to my sister's Mom got a new jacket,a wristwatch and a necklace,I got a digital photo frame,a hockey dictionary and a Safecut Knife from Home o open packages wrapped in hard plastic and a wallet with the Maple leafs emblem on it.Fritz got more treats and the talking Monkey.We had Quiche Lorraine for lunch ,Fritz had some of mine.We went home for awhile then came back for supper at 5,Larry's brother was there for that.Had Turkey and all the trimmings,had Cherry Cheesecake for dessert that Mom Mom,Fritz had some of both ,Taffy the first course.Later on friends of Larry and Marlene's came,they have a Golden Retriever Murphy,he started looking for treats as soon as he got there,he got a new stuffy from Marlene and was proud of it carrying it around and wagging his big tail.On New Years Eve we went to Boston Pizza for supper ,had Pizza brought home some Ham from the topping for Fritz to have with his supper and went later to the movies to see Marley and me,we will do this from now on,a new tradition Mom started.it was funny the mischief he got into but at the end it was sad when Marley had to be put down,reminded me of what dad went through when having Ruffles put down in April of 2002.Shed a few tears,anyone that has had a pet put down or just have a pet would have cried too at this movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
hotfellabeg.JPG
quicheboy.JPG
coolfritz.JPG
treatysit.JPG
fritzylarry.JPG
fritzycheryl.JPG
hotfella2.JPG
Fritz begging for a treat,having some of my Quiche,begging again for a treat,on Larry's lap then Cheryl's one of their friends that came Christmas Day after supper and Fritz in front of the fireplace.

newtoyplay.JPG
newyearnap.JPG
cozynwarm.JPG
warmncozy.JPG
warmncozy1.JPG
dogcomfort.JPG
armchairnap1.JPG
armchairnap2.JPG
taffynappy.JPG
couchysit.JPG
Fritz playing with his new toy January 2,his first nap of the year next to me January 1st,on Mom's bed under the covers January 3rd,snoozing on Mom's bed on the covers December 20th,on my bed head on my pants January 3rd,on Mom's knee in her chair january3rd,head on the arm of the chair January 5th,Taffy snoozing on the little couch,sh was here as Larry and Marlene had gone to a visitation,his Aunt Marg passed away on January 3rd at age 80,had cancer,funeral on January 6th,Taffy stayed that day also and Fritz later on January 5th begging Mom for something.

nappyfritz.JPG
nappyfritz1.JPG
Fritz head on my knee January 2nd and on Mom's bed before getting up January 8th.

Fritz looking as gorgeous as ever. :wub: :wub: He is such a little cutie.

warmfritz.JPG
frigidwalk.JPG
auntwatchy.JPG
kissyboy1.JPG
kissyboy2.JPG
kissyboy3.JPG
fritztreat.JPG
cozyaunt.JPG
newtoys.JPG
cozytoy.JPG
Fritz on the morning of January 16th still in bed,head tucked under the comforter.Mom wanted to make the bed so I tried to rouse him out of there,he growled at me so left him there,he came out on his own,his Aunties were coming that day.Fritz on one of his few walks with Auntie Bev,cold doesn't bother him,Fritz watching his Aunties coming to the door,giving Bev and Irene kisses,getting treats from Bev cozying up to Bev on the couch,some new toys they brought him, and keeping one of his toys cozy.They brought Tim Hortons doughnuts,Fritz had some,before this they had a walk,lunch was Salmon and Tuna Sandwiches and Pickles,Fritz had a little of this also.We went out to super,Bev,Irene and Mom had Liver and Onions,I had Chicken Fingers,Fries and a Caesar Salad,took liver home form Fritz which he had that night and for a few days after.I had Coconut Cream Pie for dessert,Bev had Vanilla Ice Cream,Mom and Irene passed on dessert.After we got home,they left were afraid of it snowing ,will stay overnight another time..Bev had been feeling tired and cold lately,couldn't get warm,blood pressure not right,maybe have to get her thyroid checked.She had been worrying about Irene and another friend who she driving around doing errands.Fritz had some doughnuts later on that night,also some Iams bones and a drink of water.he then got on Mom's lap then went under the couch,he had a busy day and was tired out.

coolfritzy.JPG
sleepyfritz.JPG
fritzlarry.JPG
sleepyfritz1.JPG
sleepyfritz2.JPG
sleepyfritz3.JPG
fritzmommy.JPG
deckdoggy.JPG
decknap.JPG
fritziechair.JPG
First in a series of pictures of our visit to Marlene and Larry's cottage during our Thanksgiving weekend October 10-12.Fritz laying on the kitchen floor soon after we arrived,Fritz snoozing in a chair later in the day,Fritz with Larry on the couch the same day,Fritz snoozing on the couch the next day,Fritz still snoozing on the couch,snoozing under the kitchen table while I was reading a book.Fritz with Mom on the couch Saturday,Fritz at the top of the stairs while Larry and I were putting things away for the fall,Fritz having a rest on a deck chair 45 minutes after the previous picture,Fritz on a kitchen chair between 1st and 2nd course of supper.We left a little after 10 on Friday,went to pick up Marlene and Taffy,Marlene drove from that point on.We stopped after an hour and stopped at a Tim Hortons for Chili and Garlic toast.Fritz slept on the floor in front of the passenger seat while Taffy stood and watched us eat from the van.We got to the cottage between 12:30 and 1 ,shortly after I cleaned up leaves from around the cottage.For supper that night we had Lasagna.Fritz made himself at home sleeping everywhere he could.Fritz liked Larry a lot,stayed with him a few times,also with Mom on the couch.Fritz slept with Mom every night and was quiet,no wandering around.When he had to go out,either Marlene and Larry would go out with him..Next morning for breakfast was Bacon,Toast and something with Egg,Pumpernickel Bread and Bacon pieces.Supper was at 5:30,friends of Larry and Marlene's that have a cottage on the other side of the Lake came with their dog Murphy,more on him later.Fritz got a little excited and peed on the floor,after that he stayed on the couch with Mom.We had Turkey ,Carrots,Brussell Sprouts,Dressing and Potatoes.Dessert was Pumpkin Cake that Mom made and a Chocolate dessert also.After supper,Fritz got off the couch,I was trying to put him back and he tried biting me,Mom and I were not happy with that.On Sunday before we left we all went on a tour to see the Fall colors.After we got back,we had lunch and we left for home at 2:35 and got home around 4:30.Fritz slept on the back seat the whole way home.At one point ,a truck turned off the highway and sprayed gravel that hit the side of our van so Mom stopped and had me check it out and everything was fine and were soon on our way.We were almost home and Mom had to swerve to avoid hitting a Cat..At home, found a dead bird in front of the garage door and a dead Squirrel between our house and our neighbors,not a great sight to see after being away for 2 days.One morning at the cottage Mom and I made our own bed and the next day I made all three and also did a little vacuuming before supper on Saturday.

tiredtaffy.JPG
tiredtaffy1.JPG
taffylarry.JPG
Taffy snoozing at both ends of the couch Friday,with Larry on the other couch later that day.Taffy either whines or barks to go out and she gets three Beggin Strips when she comes in Fritz had some and some Iams bones.She sleeps with Larry and Marlene,she doesn't snore like Larry does,I could hear him down the hall where I was sleeping.He would even snooze on the couch downstairs,Fritz would stare at him and whine thinking something was wrong with him.When Taffy goes in the truck with Larry she stands up or sits in the front seat but with four people in the truck she curled up between Mom and me,Fritz on my lap.After everyone had supper,Marlene gives her some food from table on a plate.

murphy1.JPG
murphy2.JPG
murphy3.JPG
murphy4.JPG
Here is Murphy,the Golden Retriever I talked about earlier.He was 6,turned 7 in November.He is a friendly dog goes around to everyone wagging his tail.As a rule Murphy doesn't eat meat but this tome he did as it was Thanksgiving..At supper,Murphy had his head on my lap wanting food,he slobbered on my pants so I had to go and change them.Marlene has a stuffed toy that Murphy plays with when he comes and that night was no exception.there is a stool at the bottom of the stairs to prevent the dogs from going up and getting into trouble.Murphy managed to get up and get it and couldn't figure out how to get back down and he started whining and barking.I saw him doing that then Marlene so moved the stool and he got down and carried it around proudly,tail going.Murphy then got tired and layed down on the floor with it like in the last picture.

tiredtaffy.JPG

aww what a lovely little face :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks for sharing x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back