The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz the Bichon Chronicles Photos 2

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sounds like you had a lovely time then. hope you have loads more with your mum and fritz.

john

xmasboy1.JPG
xmasboy2.JPG
First two of four pictures of Fritz either begging for a treat or just plain relaxing.

xmasboy3.JPG
xmasboy4.JPG
I forgot to mention my sister Marlene had a picture framed that I took of Mom before she went to the 90th birthday party in November.

collar1.JPG
collar2.JPG
first two of four pictures of Fritz wearing his new collar and playing wiht his dog stuffy at Marlene's on Christmas Day.

antlers.JPG
Taffy wearing Reindeer antlers.She didn't like them,kept trying to shake them off.

snowboy1.JPG
snowboy2.JPG
Fritz on December3 ,2007 face in the snow and when he came up,he had a snowbeard.

Last edited by a moderator:
snowtracks1.JPG
snowtracks2.JPG
snowtracks3.JPG
Fritz on the morning of December 16,the day we got 10 inches of snow, making tracks.

Fritz is gorgeous :huggles: and what a busy social life he has :teehee:

lazypair1.JPG
lazypair2.JPG
zoomynap.JPG
couchbuds.JPG
lazypair3.JPG
cozybuddies.JPG
lazypair4.JPG
Taffy flipped over on couch and Fritz in the window February 20th,Fritz snoozing in the chair.I used the zoom on the camera to the fullest to get this picture I took from the dining room table,top of chair showing in picture February 20th,Fritz on Mom's lap,Taffy at other end February 19th,Fritz and Taffy snoozing again February21 and Fritz on Mom's lap February 19th.Taffy was here as Marlene and Larry went to Nassau,Bahamas with his sister and her husband from the 17th-21st and had a good time ,a little sunburned,Larry had a blister around his eye from too much sun.Taffy and Fritz got along pretty well,leave each other alone.Fritz didn't have his usual routine of snoozing when he wanted to and was tired when Taffy went home last Thursday and all Fritz did was sleep,that same day he had been to the groomers and that tired him out also.Taffy was all excited to see them,she had been watching out the window that day and when they come she jumped around and barked,scratching at the back door,wanting to get back home.

cuteboy1.JPG
cuteboy2.JPG
cuteboy3.JPG
cuteboy5.JPG
cuteboy4.JPG
The first two pictures were taken the day he got back from the groomers February 21st and the other three were from Friday the 22nd.Fritz panted and shook on my lap at the start of the ride there but settled down and was fine when we got there.I carried him as far as the door where I put him down.He was on his leash,it was attached to his dog tag Mom had got him for Christmas,he then started scratching the door,opened he starts down and the force of him tugging broke the tag and I was left holding the leash.He got inside the groomers and was chasing a cat,jumped on its back ,cat didn't mind.they said there he was pretty hyper that day.Taffy stayed when we went but I stayed with her when Mom went back for Fritz as she had peed downstairs,were not happy about,probably mad she was left here.

cuddlyfritz.JPG
taffygirl.JPG
fritzyawn.JPG
yawnytime.JPG
cuddlyyawn.JPG
snackblanket2.JPG
Fritz cuddled under blanket February16th,Taffy snoozing on couch February 18th,Fritz yawning next to Mom February18th,Fritz snoozing on Mom's lap on couch,Taffy at other end February18th,Fritz on Mom's lap,Mom yawning February 17th,Fritz laying with his blanket on wanting toast from Mom,smile on his face February 15th.

Fritz is looking as gorgeous as ever. :wub: :wub: :wub: Taffy is lovely too. :wub: Great photos. :thumbsup:

monkeyplay1.JPG
monkeyplay2.JPG
monkeyplay3.JPG
First two pictures Mom took and the third by me of Fritz playing with his Monkey March 12.Fritz has been having an awful problems licking his right paw.he was at the groomers last Thursday and he got a little cut,same thing happened the previous time there.Mom has put cream on it and Polysporin,still bothers him.He stays quite still unless it is something to eat,if he needs something,he starts whining.he has his head out the small couch looking at me.

slipperboy1.JPG
slipperboy2.JPG
slipperboy3.JPG
Fritz on the morning of March 13 with one of my slippers under the dining room table.I had taken them off and had gone for a cup of coffee and by the time I was back ,he had the slipper.he doesn't chew on it,just using it as a pillow.

slipperboy4.JPG
slipperboy5.JPG
slipperboy6.JPG
Fritz,the morning of March 19th,nose in my slippers he grabbed again,I had left them by the chair and he took them.Fritz had a quiet night sleeping.his paw is not bothering him as much.His Aunties are coming Friday and staying the night,he doesn't know yet,it is a suprise.

slipperboy7.JPG
slipperboy8.JPG
slipperboy9.JPG
Fritz the morning of March 20th,laying with the slipper in front of the couch and under the table.

slipperboy10.JPG
slipperboy11.JPG
slipperboy12.JPG
Fritz on March 24th the one slipper behind him,he has the other in front and two other pictures around the same time under the table with the slippers.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back