The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz the Bichon Chronicles Photos 2

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mittdog1.JPG
mittdog2.JPG
mittdog3.JPG
Fritz a week ago Tuesday with my mitt under the table and beside him on the carpet.I had been outside taking the garbage out and he had to go out,I let him in,I put my mitts down and he grabbed one and off under the table he went.After this,he had it in his mouth looking to hide it,he got tired of that and used it as a pillow.

cutiefritz1.JPG
cutiefritz2.JPG
cutiefritz3.JPG
cutiefritz4.JPG
cutiefritz5.JPG
Fritz last Thursday back home from the groomers.Fritz shakes and pants on the way there and settles down once there.I carried him to the door that leads down the stairs to the groomers then put him down and he scratches at the door,then he pulls on the leash going down and jumps at another door where the groomers Collie was waiting and another little white dog,a poodle named Mitts who was limping on his/her right back paw.The cat didn't come out to see Fritz this time,he greeted the groomer jumping up and wagging his tail.He might have got a cut while being groomed as he had been licking it for a few days after,seems better now.

fritzsissy.JPG
snugglyboy.JPG
fritzycool.JPG
notperky.JPG
treatwait.JPG
fritzflippy.JPG
My sister Marlene cuddling Fritz on Saturday,Larry was here painting the hallway March 29th,the morning before snuggled in next to me in the chair,Fritz cooling off in the curtains on Saturday,Fritz in Mom's chair not feeling too perky,perked up when Marlene and Taffy came,laying in front of Mom waiitng for a treat Sunday morning, flipped in my chair a little later.

twopals1.JPG
twopals2.JPG
supperbeg.JPG
Fritz trying to get Taffy to play,Fritz and Taffy laying in front of Marlene a couple of minutes later and Fritz in front of Mom begging for supper which was still 25 minutes away.We had Ham,Turnip,Hash Browns,Cabbage Salad and Carrots.Dessert was Angel Cake with a Pineapple baked in it and Mandarin Oranges on top.Fritz and Taffy had some of the first course,I thought Taffy had to go out ,she didn't meanwhile Marlene gave Fritz what was left of my dessert which was fine by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bedresty.JPG
bedresty1.JPG
strolltime.JPG
watchytime.JPG
watchytime1.JPG
watchytime2.JPG
auntywatch.JPG
auntykiss.JPG
auntykiss1.JPG
Fritz snoozing on my bed the day his Aunties came,strolling around the front lawn a little later and waiting on the front step,watching at the back door,Auntie Bev giving Fritz to Irene and giving her kisses April 19. :clown:

auntywalk1.JPG
auntywalk2.JPG
auntywalk3.JPG
auntywalk4.JPG
steptime2.JPG
Fritz on a walk with Auntie Bev,second picture they are to the right of the stop sign,Fritz out on the back step,we were outside having doughnuts.They brought him treats,he had some walks,we went out to lunch and brought him back some chicken for a treat.They soon went home.About a week or so before Fritz and Mom's birthdays I had a fall and fractured her hip.Had to wait three days before she was operated on as they only di the operations at night.She has been using a walker to get around,doing good,just had her birthday this week,they went to Bingo,Bev had her birthday last week.They will come here when Irene is up to traveling.The car in the picture is their new 2008 Saturn Astra they call "The Silver Bullet".

fritzcard1.JPG
fritzcard2.JPG
Here is the card I got for Fritz on his 6th birthday June 3.The verse reads:Here's to being spoiled and adored wherever you go on your birthday.I :Happy 6th birthday from bedfellow Uncle Barry and Mommy. :))

wondered where you went to !! Fritz looks as spoiled as ever !! :D

hes a real snoozer isnt he -_- :thumbsup:

spiffyboy1.JPG
spiffyboy2.JPG
cubbyhole1.JPG
cubbyhole2.JPG
Fritz sitting and begging for a treat from Mom and under the couch the day he came back from the groomers April 30th.he sit on my lap for the ride there panting and shaking,settles down once there.I carry him to the door,he is wagging his tail already and I put him down at he door going down where he then scratches at. He pulls me going down and there were the groomer's Collies and two , a White one named Spencer and a Black one.Fritz didn't see the cats this time,they were in another room.

boneyhide.JPG
cozyboys1.JPG
boneytime.JPG
cubbyhole4.JPG
Fritz under coffee table June 1st hing dog biscuits.He had some of his own food and ours I gave them the biscuits,didn't want them so was hiding them,one underneath where he is in the picture and one in Mom's chair ,Fritz under the table with his Monkey June 9.Shortly after this,I took him upstairs so Mom could give him Gravol,there was a Thunderstorm coming and it is supposed to calm him down,doesn't always works,sometime does.Fritz having a bone June 4 and under the couch snoozing after being at the groomers.Fritz rode on my lap on the way there,close to getting there he put his paws over my arms and was sitting there like he would if he had been begging for a treat.I carried him in ,his tail already wagging.At the door going down he jumped at it and he pulled me down the stairs and at the other door,inside waiting were the groomer's two Collies,greeted him,he then greeted Michelle the groomer and one of the Collies greeted me, no cats ,were in another room again.

yumyums.JPG
coolresty.JPG
pantyboy.JPG
coolresty1.JPG
Fritz getting treats from Auntie Bev on their visit here July 5th,Fritz in the shade taking it easy after a walk with Bev,panting after a walk and laying outside the back door on the step.

fritzwalky.JPG
fritzwalky1.JPG
fritzwalky2.JPG
gazebonap.JPG
Fritz on a walk with Bev and resting at my feet on the carpet in the gazebo.Another Bichon Gracie was on her way back from a walk and Fritz saw her so he layed down so she would come to him.

gateysit.JPG
gateysit1.JPG
gateysit2.JPG
gateysit3.JPG
Fritz sitting in the open gate getting a cool breeze,Auntie Irene in the background.

shadyfella.JPG
cake1.JPG
cake2.JPG
fritzcake1.JPG
fritzcake2.JPG
Fritz in the shade under the Maple tree,watching me,Bev watching him,two pictures of the birthday cake we had for mom,Fritz,Bev and Irene's birthdays,Mom giving Fritz a piece of cake,icing bone on it and Fritz eating the cake.We went out to diner,I had Chicken Fingers,Mom Liver and Onions,Bev and Irene had Liver and bacon.Fritz had Liver before his cake and Liver with supper for a few days after.Irene is doing well,she walks with a cane now,this was the trip her since April.It will take another 2 months to be fully recovered.

Fritz is looking lovely, I see it's hot with you - no fear of heat stroke over here in england (w00t)

glad to see the aunties are ok

fritz looking good as always barry

Lovely pic's.............could you send some of that sun and blue sky over to me please :D

nice to see your photos barry,keep them coming :thumbsup:

guardtime.JPG
grassyfella1.JPG
grassyfella2.JPG
grassyfella3.JPG
grassyfella4.JPG
Fritz guarding the front step Friday and out on the front lawn.Had rain thunder and lightning,he barks and huffs and puffs and whines,have tried giving him liquid Gravol,doesn't seem to work.Mom went to Marlene and Larry's cottage,i was here looking after Fritz.he was pretty good,he barks at people going by or barks just because he wants to hear himself bark.He asks to go out when he had to,lately i have had to carry him out there.He had one little mishap in the bathroom down here,other than that he was pretty good.Fritz had his own supper after mine each night and ate it all up.Last night,he was off the chair down here as soon as I turned the TV off to go to bed.had a good sleep,had some cereal and English Muffin after going out.today brought his Monkey down to hide then came up to my bedroom and had it on the bed where he was when Mom came home,greeted her and my sister.Mom had gone with Larry Friday,Marlene was already there ,she stayed there the week while Larry came back to work.Fritz now under couch until we go up,he comes up a little after we do.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back