The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
snoozys.jpg
Fritz having the snoozies with my dad.

4zies.jpg
Another pictuure of fritz with all fours in the air.He looks really cute now.Went to the groomers yesterday and loks really spiffy and smells good.

Fritz is adorable, I can see you love him to bits

Are your pics coming straight from a scanner., only I'v noticed they're a bit on the big side and a mark shows up on the white area below the images, like a bit of fluff sitting on the flatbed? Try selecting just the pic on the preview before you scan. :thumbsup:

Hey Barry! Nice new haircut for Fritz :thumbsup: is he okay - you said he was bringing up fluid a couple of days ago :(

pocket.jpg
Fritz giving Auntie Irene the stare,wanting what is in her pocket.

snackie.jpg
Fritz grabbing a snackie from Auntie Irene.Auntie Bev's finger got in the way.

arms.jpg
Fritz in Auntie Bev's arms,all tuckered out from a big walk.

Fritz does really look shattered in that last pic -_- :lol:

Isnt Fritz lucky~ being spoilt by all his aunties :huggles: :thumbsup:

Caz x

tuckered.jpg
fritz resting next to Auntie Bev while I'm on the computer.

cuddle.jpg
Fritz cuddling on Auntie Bev's lap in living.he's really looking forward to both his ASunties coming on Saturday.

startled.jpg
Puppy Fritz looking startled by something.Taking new pictures of him,hope to have them by next week.

taffy.jpg
Here's a couple pictures of Taffy,my sister's dog.She's part Whippet.Don't know her other half,hope someone can help me.She is 9 years old.Hopefully will have more fritz pictures by the end of the week.

greet.jpg
Fritz is back! Here he is greeting Auntie bev last Saturday and he's going over the top to greet Auntie Irene who's right behind Bev.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back